IGNORED

Mini Muffins Grandmother

muffinman

Margaret Ryan Hope died at the age of 90 on 4-17-07

Grandma as I called her was a very life loveing strong willed Irish Lady that I and everyone that ever got to know her Loved very very much. She is survived by her Husband of 67 years of marriage and had dated for 6 years prior to getting married. A daughter Maureene and Son Tommy 4 grandchildren Margaret is the oldest and 2 great gand children.

The funeral mass was performed by Father (cousin) Bobby Father Ed and Father Melvin of the pasionist order. At the Holy Family Catholic church in Staten Island N.Y on 4-21-07

I'm so sorry to hear about mini's grandmother. Sounds like she was a tough one. Irish are always that way, but we know they share love deeply, and she loved you mini. God be with you Mini. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Mini I know how hard it is to lose a Grandmother. Was real close to mine and even took care of her in her last months of life she was 98 (had a lot of German in her lineage) when she died. I have found that the one's that reach the 90's are a tough lot. They have seen and experienced so much in their life times. But I think to them the greatest acheivement of their life was their children and their grandchildren. We will always have our memories.

Here's to our grandmothers:grandma:

you were blessed to have a grandmother around so long........all my grnadparents passed while I was young.......other than my grandfather who lived to 98.......and passed several years ago....

Im sure the memories will be with you forever.......

and hope you find peace in knowing she is in a far better place and is really just starting her life now !

Thanks for all the kind thoughts and prayers. I'm actually not all that sad for her. I feel bad for my grandfather because he's alone now after so many years. But I knew she was ready to go, she wanted to see her family again. I've been very lucky I had a great-grandmother till I was 14 (women in my family seem to live a long time). I had a great-grandfather till I was about 2 or 3 not that I really remember.

I was also lucky to have spent so much of my time growing up with my grandparents. I went everywhere with them.

We are only sad for ourselves and the fact that we'll miss someone. So instead of being sad I was happy for her.

Margaret