IGNORED

Got her home!!

Kregerdoodle

Janet got to come home yesterday, after 13 days in the Hospital, she was about to go nuts!! I have been trained to repack her dressing and we both have been trained to do her IV treatments every 8hrs.. Think she will heal alot faster being at home, but they are talking about 3 months. Wanted to thank all that sent best wishes and prayers, I printed them out for her while she was in the Hospital, and they really made her day!! Please keep the prayers coming, as this will be a long road..

Thanks again every one!! What a great Family we have here!!

God bless!!

Kreg & Janet

Tell Janet to just keep thinking about riding . She'll heal alot faster!:draming:

She told me last night, ( Let me put on some real baggy pants and we can go for a ride ) hhmmm, I don`t think so.. a bit to soon, besides where do I strap down the IV poll...

hay kerg

i know that the iv pole will fit on the back of your bike with the flag pole holders. and with that welding machine of yours we could rig up something to support her leg.

no not a good idea what was i thinking, janet now that your home you'll just have to heal faster. would some bule bell help?

best reguards

don c. :fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16):

Kreg,

I'm certainly happy to hear that Jane was able to return home. It definately should make things easier for the both of you.

Taking care of one another ..in sickness and in health..was a promise once made and now the time is here to prove you meant it.

Hang in there bud, and tell her I wish her well and hope she is on the road now to a speedy recovery so you both can once again enjoy a nice ride.. and with out the "I-V"...

:thumbsup2: