IGNORED

not a good way to start the day

Cinderella

turn on the pc this morning and i see things that werent there last night...some virus scanners, and related programs.......my email program is gone....internet explorer home page is changed and wont go anywhere i try to go.......my control panel is gone from start settings......what the hey.

my puter was under attack and some stupid scanner prgram kept coming up......couldnt find the c: drive to go searching for these programs and delete them....arrrrrrrrrr

dale was on early when he came home ...my senses tell me one of those scanner programs that pop up now and then that if your not careful what you click on it install themsleves and take over......got him.....:rotfl:

oh well after much messing around and trying to do a system restore........and mind you this program marked all my restore points as infected...( didnt fool me tho) I went ahead and did a restore from 2 days ago.......rebooted and everything came back,,,,i then ran all my scanners and cleaned out all the crap it left behind......and hopefully all is well now...

frustrating to wake up to...i was a lil perturbed and used a few words...and the hubby is in deep doo-doo :buttkick::rotfl:

turn on the pc this morning and i see things that werent there last night...some virus scanners, and related programs.......my email program is gone....internet explorer home page is changed and wont go anywhere i try to go.......my control panel is gone from start settings......what the hey.

my puter was under attack and some stupid scanner prgram kept coming up......couldnt find the c: drive to go searching for these programs and delete them....arrrrrrrrrr

dale was on early when he came home ...my senses tell me one of those scanner programs that pop up now and then that if your not careful what you click on it install themsleves and take over......got him.....:rotfl:

oh well after much messing around and trying to do a system restore........and mind you this program marked all my restore points as infected...( didnt fool me tho) I went ahead and did a restore from 2 days ago.......rebooted and everything came back,,,,i then ran all my scanners and cleaned out all the crap it left behind......and hopefully all is well now...

frustrating to wake up to...i was a lil perturbed and used a few words...and the hubby is in deep doo-doo :buttkick::rotfl:

Poor Dale:whistling:. Don't be too hard on him, you don't even know if it was his fault. Always blameing the man:think:.

I know some people that got a Anti-Virus program on there computer and had no uninstall

one from France one from Belgium. I used SuperAntiSpyware to get it off its free and works great. You have to up date it and run scan on the free edition.

Avast is a free Anti-Virus program that is free (my favorite price) and top rated it has an on-Access Scanner. You have to run the scan but it up dates its self and will run a boot scan after in stall. Some people I know paid $50.00 to have them removed.

MTC, Dale

You're absolutely right Cindy, it's very likely he did it. Or at least that it happened when he was on. Let us know if you decide to beat him or not. If you knock him around any take pics might be a good lesson for some of the other guys. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

WOMENS INTUITION........or just knowing my man:whistling:

he did it !!!:stirthepot::rotfl::rotfl:

besides he turned off the puter and we never turn it off........:think:

Wow, I've heard this before.You ladies must have all went to the same school...:stickpoke::stickpoke:

Until I hear Dale's side of the story,I'm blaming sunspots or maybe excess radiation from the microwave......:rotf::rotf:I got your back buddy..;)