IGNORED

Stickers really stuck!

I agree with the hair dryer (or a heat gun used very very carefully) to loosen up the glue, and then peel it off bit by bit (at least that is what happened with mine). I would recommend a product called "Lift Off" made by a company called Mostenbackers (?spelling).

I've used this product for a multitude of projects from taking off glue from stickers, to removing auto paint rubs from door dings.

Anybody have a good way to get those factory warning stickers off the fuel tank lid?:confused24: I tried Goof Off and only got bits and peices of them off. Now it really looks like crap!:cry:

Hair blower and WD-40. Works wonders and will not hurt the paint.:2132:

I use decal and adhesive remover ( aerosol ) , I got it from Advance Auto Parts. It takes anything off, with NO paint damage. Spray it on , let it sit then start peeling. It's the best on the market!

Hair blower and WD-40. Works wonders and will not hurt the paint.:2132:

Ditto. Worked well. I use the same thing to get Dealer stickers off of our Vehicles. I figure they got my money, don't need me to advertise for them too. Anyway, since I started riding again:biker: , I am so obsessed with keeping the Bike shining:dancefool: that I hardly ever wash our vehicles,:rasberry: so they probably don't want my advertisment

3m makes a product called adhesive remover. I use it all the time and just used it to take all the stickers and badges from my bike before I got it ready for paint. It works great, just get as much as you can by peeling it off then just put this stuff on and it will melt the adhesive and off it comes.

Paul