IGNORED

Contest Starts NOW!

Freebird

Reno, NV at the Grand Sierra Resort. The city is a great western US location with hundreds of miles of scenic roads. Lake Tahoe is nearby. The Grand Sierra has big rooms, golf (including mini-golf), a 50-lane bowling alley, video games, and the list goes on and on.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why, cause it makes scense. Hey Brad, when we get together again, I'm going to miss that ol 99 parked next to my 99, thems was a good year. But new is always better, less to worry about. Wish I had the stamina to ride out and visit you and Lonna like you guys did when you came to visit us in Susanville, would be great to see the rest of the states on my ride................maybe some day?? :confused24:Sorry Squid, I must be tired when I said I second that babble Brad, nite-nite.

I hear you buddy, but that '08 next to the '99 will represent the 1st model year and the current

:happy34: I can never tell you folks on the west coast how much fun we had being able to do that trip. We finally got to meet all you nuts and the summer of '06 was one that I will NEVER forget. I mean how many folks get to take off a month and travel 10000 miles to eat and BS with great people :confused24:

Myrtle Beach has over 200 days of sunshine a yr, Over 3000 restauraunts, Camping,Plenty of different places to stay to suite anyone and everyone, nightclubs,Live entertainment, fireworks every night of the week,The BEACH!! with plenty of bikini's!, biker freindly establishnents like SBB,(1&2),and HB Spokes. Good riding roads just a few miles inland, and did I say the BEACH??? DDAAAHHHHH! Its the vacation capital of the east coast for good reason:thumbsup2: Just don't mention that your part of Beer 30's crowd!

Guest Phinfan13

:322:I would sure like to see a ton of Ventures roll into the hills of Dubuque, Iowa. There are so many scenic areas to ride in with twisties, hills, and beautiful views of the Mighty Mississippi river all around. There is a gorgeous waterfront expansion in Dubuque, and we are not far from historic Galena, Illinois. Not to mention that Dubuque has a lot of nice hotels and several nice camping areas in and around the area. Take a look. You won't be dissapointed!

:322:I would sure like to see a ton of Ventures roll into the hills of Dubuque, Iowa. There are so many scenic areas to ride in with twisties, hills, and beautiful views of the Mighty Mississippi river all around. There is a gorgeous waterfront expansion in Dubuque, and we are not far from historic Galena, Illinois. Not to mention that Dubuque has a lot of nice hotels and several nice camping areas in and around the area. Take a look. You won't be dissapointed!

Hills, in Iowa? :rotfl:Yeah, we got some nice "hills" along the Saint John's river here in Florida too!!!

I've had the pleasure of visiting 46 out of 50 states. My vote would be one of the four I'm missing. I think Alaska is out. Therefore, if it was in Idaho I could knock out Idaho, Montana and North Dakota getting there. Unless I can help organize from PA, I won't be much help though.

Hills, in Iowa? :rotfl:Yeah, we got some nice "hills" along the Saint John's river here in Florida too!!!

You obviously know nothing of the eastern Iowa terrain. The Historic Bluff Country along the Mississippi river is impressive and breath taking. The roads are wonderful with all their twisting, winding, hill climbing and cliff hugging routes.

Historic Bluff Country [http://www.bluffcountry.com/] runs all along Minnesota, Wisconsin Iowa and Illinois.

I've ridden many of these roads and always love going back.

:usa::biker::checkeredflag:

Wow a lot of neat places suggested and I agree with them all good luck figuring this out Don fortcollins hope we get to make the next one where ever it is fortcollins and a motorcyclist friendly place will be important also fortcollins weather patters for the time of year should be considered also fortcollins.

humm subliminal messaging work or not???

Table rock Lake Area near Branson MO. There are many beautiful areas to ride lots of winding roads, and plenty of campgrounds. There are a lot of family activities in the area, and it is centrally located making it easier for many to attend.

Wildwood , New Jersey, It has the beach , board walk, great riding through the pine barrens, country roads , camping , motels and hotels , close to Atlantic City as well as Cape May , and is Bike frendly usually gets 150 to 200 thou bikes for Roar to the shore rally every Sept.Somthing for everyone !:thumbsup2:

• 3 weeks later...