IGNORED

E Choli Attack, What Else Will Happen??

bongobobny

Spent yesterday in the Emergency Ward with a very bloated stomach and having a very hard time breathing. My esophagus was, and still is inflamed and still hurts to breathe. My stomach was so bloated that it pushed my diaphragm way into my lungs and colapsed the lower lobes. CAT scan also revealed that I have a very large bladder (2 liter) and an enlarged prostate. Large bladder is normal for me, but now I'm going to have to have the prostate thing investigated.

Anyway, we didn't get home until 2 in the morning, and we went to the ER 2 in the afternoon. I'm feeling better but not up to par yet. This is a heck of a way to make sure I stay off my feet so much and give my foot a chance to heal...:fiddle:

Guest JGorom

Robert...we've got to get you healed up and back to work...too many strange things happening to you while your at home. Might I suggest once your healed you simply stay at work and have them forward your checks to Becky until your ready to retire. At least that way you will be less likely to have them bad things happen to you at home.

Thoughts and prayers are with ya brother...you know we love ya!

E-Coli.....and you thought that you might be eating healthy, huh? Seems that the so called "healthy foods" are loaded with some type of bacteria/virus/salmonella/e-coli....whatever. So Bobo, first order of business is to put you on a strict diet of lasagna with meat and good old steak and potatos. No veggies for ya..LOL

Seriously, I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Hmmm, maybe that e-coli is coming off the hidden recessess of that 1st gen....:stirthepot::stirthepot:

It's a wonder he didn't blame this on eating his way out of Green Acres, or maybe caught it coming through customs. Sure is a 'fine' way to take some time off though, first the foot and now the gut!!! Let's see, what's above the mid-section, oh no, that wouldn't happen would it??????????? :think:,,,,,,he was fine last we saw him, so all is well, we hope.

Your also in our prayers Bob, get well soon and if you need more help, just post it and we'll see what comes of it.

Pretty much back to normal today. Of course that means I'll be active again and get into trouble because I'm supposed to stay off my foot as much as possible for a little while.

Carl, there is always stuff to do for me. The lawn needs mowing, the fruit trees need spraying, cars need washing, Goldie needs to be put back together, etc. BTW no more oil leak, so I guess you got it!!