IGNORED

Stuffed Animals

theonlytick43

Because it's a lot easier than making the real ones stay still!!:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Seriously though, before everybody rode bikes, I had one just so the little ones in the cars I passed didn't think they were in danger from the big bad biker. People seemed to think I must be safe if I had a big Scooby Doo on my luggage rack.

Can anyone tell me the reason for stuffed animals on the luggage rack?:confused07:

Thanks

Doc

84 Venture Royale

i get a kick out of looking at puzzled faces of people when they see it. besides...its nobody's business. shouldnt they be paying attention to their riding?

have a question for you.....why do people wear bowties? :confused07:

i get a kick out of looking at puzzled faces of people when they see it. besides...its nobody's business. shouldnt they be paying attention to their riding?

Because they can't wear a ‘stuffed animal’!!!:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Can anyone tell me the reason for stuffed animals on the luggage rack?:confused07:

I have heard of a few reasons.. here are three:

1. When riding alone and you break down, it gives you someone to talk to while waiting for the trailer.

2. It serves as a warning to your passenger that their seating arrangements can be changed!

3. When you get lost, blame it on the idiot riding the rack.

A while back there was a Venture Bear you could buy here. Eventually it became a contest and people were supposed to take pictures of them and the Bear at various places. At that time a legend was born. "Cracker the Bad Boy Bear" want many places and did many things. Sadly he went missing one day on the road. There are many stories as to what became of him but Im betting that Fuzzball is chilling in Key West!!

My stuffed bear wears army combats with my name and rank and artillery badges on it. This is my riding buddy. I am never alone. As we travel down the road the wind causes him to "wave" at the vehicles we pass or that pass us.

Guest BigJohnD

I don't have a stuffed animal on my bike.

I did take bobble head Jesus for a ride up to Little Big Horn though...he seemed to enjoy the trip.

I don't have a stuffed animal on my bike.

I did take bobble head Jesus for a ride up to Little Big Horn though...he seemed to enjoy the trip.

Oh, my... Bobble head Jesus? Now that just seems wrong!! What won't they bobble head these days? :rotf: :rotf:

Hmmmm, on the other hand, may be better to take a bobble head Jesus on the bike instead of putting a gremlin bell on there.

Because, maybe, it will give other drivers a chuckle and brighten their day a little. Besides, who can rear end you when they think they'll might kill a cute, fluffy little animal. :whistling: :thumbsup2:

Edited by gibvel

I have a stuffed possum on mine. We really get a lot of comments. Sometimes my wife flips him on his back for a true road kill look.

It's mandatory that we get old, but it's optional that we have to grow up !!

Terry

I have a stuffed possum on mine. We really get a lot of comments. Sometimes my wife flips him on his back for a true road kill look.

It's mandatory that we get old, but it's optional that we have to grow up !!

Terry

Wonder how that would work with a skunk! :scratchchin:

WHO RIDES WITH A BOW TIE ON? OR ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DRIVING CHEVIES?:confused24: