IGNORED

HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all the fathers here

Cinderella

Thanks Cindy, tell Dale we all said Happy Fathers Day and we'll take a ride for him and You!!!!

(Did you tell him you're getting a bike yet??? :stirthepot: :rotf:)

Dan

not yet, i will tell him after he takes one of the BIG pain pills !!!:rotfl::rotfl:

I always thought it should be Happy Dad's Day. Anyone can be a father it takes someone special (and maybe a little crazy) to be a dad.

Have a great day guys. I'm gonna see if Muffinman wants DQ. Like I'd have to ask.

How's Dale doing Cindy?Gonna keep him drug up for fathers day?

Margaret

Thank you Cindy

Hope Dale is doing Ok with his shoulder... My rotor cuff has been torn for about a year now and I just keep putting I off, but I will have to get it taken care of soon..

It hurts like heck all the time..especially in the mornings from laying on it wrong.

I cant pick my arm up shoulder high anymore. Think I wil wait till winter before I get mine done though..

Thank you Cindy

Hope Dale is doing Ok with his shoulder... My rotor cuff has been torn for about a year now and I just keep putting I off, but I will have to get it taken care of soon..

It hurts like heck all the time..especially in the mornings from laying on it wrong.

I cant pick my arm up shoulder high anymore. Think I wil wait till winter before I get mine done though..

eck.

i think you and i , are in the same boat.there are mornings, when i have to use my left hand, to "help my right arm".then there are times, when they BOTH feel like someone is jabbing me with a hot poker.

but, like ya said, i got to put it off, 'till things get back to normal, around my house.

just jt

eck.

i think you and i , are in the same boat.there are mornings, when i have to use my left hand, to "help my right arm".then there are times, when they BOTH feel like someone is jabbing me with a hot poker.

but, like ya said, i got to put it off, 'till things get back to normal, around my house.

just jt

dale put it off for a long time also........in fact he needs the other shoulder done also.....he delayed basically because of having to take time off work, the money, etc...he pretty much has lived in pain for a cpl years with the one he hasnt had done yet....but he opted for the workmans comp one first...the other should have been also but he put off for too long because financially we couldnt afford him to be off work