IGNORED

Question on mud flaps

starcruiser

At maintenance day I was looking at the rear flaps on the bikes. I've got my order in for a Venture Dad hitch. One flap I saw had a cut out for the stinger to fit through and a plug to cover it with a star concho on it. Any idea whose bike or where I can get a similar flap? Thanks as always for the help.

Mark

Well that was not mine, since I don't have a plug on my hitch, but I do have a mud flap with a square cut in it for the hitch. My bike was the silver one with the cooler rack hanging off the back parked under the little tree.

I get my mud flaps from JC Whitney for about $5 for the pair (front and rear). :080402gudl_prv:

Goose

Well that was not mine, since I don't have a plug on my hitch, but I do have a mud flap with a square cut in it for the hitch. My bike was the silver one with the cooler rack hanging off the back parked under the little tree.

Well, it was not mine either, since I dont have a plug on my hitch, but I do have a mud flap "with out" a square cut in it for the hitch. My bike was the other silver one with the cooler rack hanging off the back parked under the other little tree....:rotf::rasberry:

Well, it was not mine either, since I dont have a plug on my hitch, but I do have a mud flap "with out" a square cut in it for the hitch. My bike was the other silver one with the cooler rack hanging off the back parked under the other little tree....:rotf::rasberry:

Yeah, but mine was there first, you slacker!:cool10:

Ever heard of a knife ? :whistling: Or just place it in front of Squidley as he's eating .......:stirthepot: . A perfect notch shall transform to place around that hitch receiver .

To jump on the bandwagon , it wasn't mine either as I was the VR Limo service for the Muffin's . But my flap I made , I used kydex plastic , molded it around the draw-bar and bolted it to the mud flap . Cut around my Cheyenne hitch I got from Diamond R .

BEER30

quick suggestion...

You could take a piece of square tubeing and set it on the mud flap where the reciever would go thru it, and rap it with a hammer to punch a hole in it.

Set the mud flap on a piece of 2 x 6 board and just punch the hole in it where you need it..

good luck with whatever you do, even if you use a knife or Squidley....or whatever..

At maintenance day I was looking at the rear flaps on the bikes. I've got my order in for a Venture Dad hitch. One flap I saw had a cut out for the stinger to fit through and a plug to cover it with a star concho on it. Any idea whose bike or where I can get a similar flap? Thanks as always for the help.

Mark

Well, that was my bike, if your talking about the 05 Midnight. I just cut out the square for the receiver and stop at a motorhome/trailor sales store and bougt the small cao and added the Star Concho.

Randy

I have a Venture-Dad hitch that I put a mud flap on. I stopped by an Advance Auto parts store and got a set of small rubber mudflaps and cut them down to the size I wanted. Using some self drilling, self tapping screws I bolted it to the front part of the hitch crossmember. I wanted a mudflap with a naked girl on it but the Warden said NO!:no-no-no: She is such a spoil sport. :confused24:

I do like the way that Crash did his, it looks very nice. He does not have the VentureDad hitch though, his is the Khromewerks. Very similar but one difference is that the Khromewerks hitch does not stick out as far. That is why the insert works so well. It won't work like that with the VentureDad hitch.