IGNORED

Hocking. Hills Ride

Freebird

OK folks, let's see. if we can get this going.  The only suggestion that came from a previous post was Hocking Hills.  I was looking for something a bit further away but it works for me.  So let's choose a date sometime in October.  Come on now, let's get this going and have fun for a day or two.   My plan would be to rent a cabin.  I'll be coming alone so willing to share a two bedroom or bigger if other want to bunk.  So what are your thoughts?  Any interest?

I am not sure where Hocking Hills is located and I will be coming from York, Pa.  I am definitely interested.  The sooner we can get a date, the better chance I can manipulate my calendar.   I looked up the location and the ride is apx. 6 hours from my location.  

OK folks, I really don't. care about the date but am going to throw one out to get this going.  I have no problem moving it up or back if people need to.  How about October 6th.  Get there on Frizzy and leave sometime on Sunday?

We need to get thus gaunt so we can all make reservations.  

Hocking Hills is beautiful country and great riding area. I'd say the leaves should be showing lots of color too. I would be interested depending on the dates, but October is kind of full for me.  I'm going to Myrtle Fall Rally October 2-8 and back to Myrtle for the Jeep Jam October 18-22.