IGNORED

Lunch Ride.

Steve S

Hello Forum friends,

My wife and I had a nice 4 hour ride to have lunch. Thankfully the ride to lunch was only 45 minutes, but the ride home was much longer since it was a nice, pleasant day after so much heat. 

It's been a month since I have ridden because of some back issues. I really don't know what happened, but if I twisted or moved wrong, I was on the floor in pain. 

Several back X-rays to show nothing was wrong with the fusions I have, and after some serious PT, I am back to doing mostly whatever I want. I say mostly cause the wife has other ideas. 😢 But I am riding again and hope to get the trike out soon.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve S said:

Hello Forum friends,

My wife and I had a nice 4 hour ride to have lunch. Thankfully the ride to lunch was only 45 minutes, but the ride home was much longer since it was a nice, pleasant day after so much heat. 

It's been a month since I have ridden because of some back issues. I really don't know what happened, but if I twisted or moved wrong, I was on the floor in pain. 

Several back X-rays to show nothing was wrong with the fusions I have, and after some serious PT, I am back to doing mostly whatever I want. I say mostly cause the wife has other ideas. 😢 But I am riding again and hope to get the trike out soon.  

We need to meet up some weekend for a meet and eat, maybe get @Ky. Ridertoo. We’re the only members in this area active on the site. 

3 hours ago, RDawson said:

We need to meet up some weekend for a meet and eat, maybe get @Ky. Ridertoo. We’re the only members in this area active on the site. 

So explain please:

We are the only members????

We are the only active ones???

Ben might not like that either.

32 minutes ago, Marcarl said:

So explain please:

“Only members in this area”. Forget to use your spectacles again?😁 You and Ben and anybody else wants to make the trip can join in. 

9 hours ago, RDawson said:
9 hours ago, Marcarl said:

So explain please:

“Only members in this area”. Forget to use your spectacles again?😁 You and Ben and anybody else wants to make the trip can join in. 

My bad,,,, when you live in S. Ontario it's hard to remember that there are other areas. Enjoy the ride together.

"I've gotten to the point that it has to be no hotter than the mid 80s to enjoy a meal ride now. " LOL You'd starve to death here than. We are barely getting below 80 at night here in North Fla.

• Like 1