IGNORED

Happy Day / Sad Day - Venture is Sold

RedRider

Sold the 2000 Venture today.  160,127 miles of enjoyment and solitude.  The last vestiges of my single life has gone on to another rider.

Be well, my friend. 

Advised the new owner to join up here.  We shall see if he shows up.

RR

image.thumb.jpeg.7f4ab7de63444538cfac18dc24877d8f.jpeg

Edited by RedRider
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

Hey Jeff,

You were already here when I joined in 08'! Your bike was one of the first "Second Gens." I ever saw on this forum. I was truly impressed with you and your bike from the beginning! 160K is nothing to shake a stick at, my friend. You will always be welcome here. There are days when I pass by my garage and just look at my bikes, when there was once a time when I would have been ON my bike! 

What ever you decide to do in the future Jeff, I am sure you will do it in STYLE, just as you have do it here, Sir.

The best of luck to you from Jean and myself!

Earl and Jean Harrell.

• Like 5

Let's see what I have.  

Freebird was able to ride my R1200GS Adventure at a Maintenance Day a few years ago.  I have added a K1600GT since then for Long Distance duty.  Wow, what an engine!

I've have an '87 K75C that I bought for son #2 10 or so years ago.

2012-06-25_19-45-12_529.jpg

First Day.jpg

P1030254.JPG

Edited by RedRider
  • Like 2

With the Venture being gone, there are a few items that I no longer need (and didn't send along to the new owner).  They are in the Marketplace - 2nd Gen Parts.  Shim Kit, Colortune, and K&N Air filters.  

I did throw the lift adapter (with legs) in his truck since he said he will be doing most of his own maintenance.

RR

• Like 1