IGNORED

Vogel 2023

Woody

36 minutes ago, Woody said:

I hope Tina remembers her ear plugs

36 minutes ago, Woody said:

I hope Tina remembers her ear plugs

I’ll have my cpap so I should be quiet, I have big shoes I can throw at Skid if I need to. 

• Haha 2

On 8/6/2023 at 8:32 PM, RDawson said:

I’ll have my cpap so I should be quiet, I have big shoes I can throw at Skid if I need to. 

I promise that was a joke @Skid, I would NEVER!!!! assault an officer of the law. Well except the fights with my brothers before they pinned on a badge.🤪🤪🤪

Almost got the bike ready for Vogel, anybody recommend a brand of oil when I change it?

14 hours ago, RDawson said:

Almost got the bike ready for Vogel, anybody recommend a brand of oil when I change it?

That's a big can of worms you just opened.

I use Rotella T 5/40 in the blue bottle. I buy it by the gallon at Walmart.

I used to use Mobil 4T motorcycle racing oil but it cost a lot more.

Just make sure whatever you choose is ok for wet clutches.

19 hours ago, RDawson said:

I promise that was a joke @Skid, I would NEVER!!!! assault an officer of the law. Well except the fights with my brothers before they pinned on a badge.🤪🤪🤪

You have to change it? 

we are all packed up and ready to roll, been raining every day I loaded the bike yesterday and it turned out to be a beautiful day today I could have rode and tried out my latest project oh well I guess it will get broke in at Vogel. 

I’m home safely after a great time seeing & riding with everyone. When I left out this morning from the campground, the GPS said ETA was 1:44 pm. I got home at 1:26 pm. I beat the GPS by 18 minutes with two stops for gas. Not bad for an old Harley 

• Like 1