IGNORED

Trike Complete Finally!!!!!!!

Jerry M

Fantastic looking trike. How long did it take from start to finish.............Love the color. Congraulations

It is hard to say how long it took,you could build the trike in a week if you had everything you needed.I added a few things to the body I molded the license plate into the trunk lid,Installed Diamond plate to the inside of the trunk,increaced the depth of the trunk by cutting a 22'x8'' hole out and adding a box with lid now I have extra storage.I also molded aluminum to the side of the body where it bolts to the orig.frame to enclose it better.I made the bumper out of a custom truck grill and used what I had left for the luggage rack,worked out great.I also took a rear spoiler from a 87 buick and cut it down mounted it on the rear above the trunk.The color is the oem color for 05 RSTD.I think that is about all I did.Jerry M

That is one of the nicest trikes I have ever seen.

Now all you have to do is drop in that 360 hp hyabusa v8 on kneeslider.com or that W9 engine on hosepowersports.com.

182 cu in

262 lbs

526 hp stock...1005 turbocharged

Just kidding.....but that W9 would fit into my merc with lots of room left over.

• 1 month later...
Guest HarveyWhite

great job!!! where did you get the kit? my son has a bike like this one and are woundering where you got the kit.

Guest Katydid

My heart is pounding!!! WOW. How much does it weigh finished? How do you back it up? I am gonna have to have one now that I've seen ures!!:sign I dont agree: :sign green with env :sign Rock On:

I would say about 1000 pounds,It rolls very easy and I don't have to balance it while trying to back it up.It is about 10 feet long and 56' wide so you need to be aware of the size when in a parking lot or going to the drive through at the bank or getting gas,you could loose a fender.