IGNORED

Let's Start Another Mac Muffler Group Buy List

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Condor.

Are we still at the $225.00? If that's the number I fire it off to you tonight.

Mike

So far for the USofA...yep.. But these shipping rates are climbing faster that a squirrel up an oak tree in mating season. Originally on the fork braces I planned on shipping everyone flat rate at $8.95. Then checked flat rate and it had jumped to $9.30, so last week to keep things within budget I went to regular priority shipping for $7.39. Shipped one this morning and the reg. priority was up to $7.96. Arrrgh!! :mo money:

Got mine today Jack. Looks real good. Anxoius to get it installed. Mabey take a Six-Pack out tonight and get it on.

Thanks again Brother,

DJ

That brace takes about 5 minutes to install, so take your time and enjoy the moment..... :)

Money is on the way. I'm locked in. :cool10:

Tell me what your next group buy idea is now so I can start tucking away my extra change now. I know you're going to do it I just don't know what yet. The suspense is killing me. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

This is better than the Home Shopping Network!

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Mike

Tell me what your next group buy idea is now so I can start tucking away my extra change now. I know you're going to do it I just don't know what yet. The suspense is killing me. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Mike

Better start Savings now, even if Condor's next Group Buy Project won't fit you, we can easily help you an spending the Money. Maybe some Safety Chrome, sophisticated Brakes with R1 Calipers, just say a Word and you'll get Tons of Tipps on a good Investment.

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Mike

You're covered Mike. Thanks. I'm not sure what my next group buy will be, but Don (Freebird) is putting together a buy for Edsets headsets. http://edsets.com/ Not sure all the details have been ironed out yet, but it sounds like it'll be a good one.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23100&highlight=edsets

Well, I'd probably pass on the headsets. (unless they come in chrome) LOL! I'm damn near deaf after losing about 75% of my hearing in the last couple of years so they wouldn't do me much good. That is one of the reasons I'm jumping on the Macs as I am expecting a lower freq. rumble that I can probably hear. I can not hear my VR run with the stock pipes without the hearing aids unless I'm cranking on it. I don't wear the aids when I'm riding because of the wind noise in the helmet.

Riding on the silent side is interesting. Keeps ya on your toes. And I get to use the excuse "Honest Officer, I'd didn't the siren." :confused24: Just for the record, trying to use ASL with a local LEO will get you cuffed faster than a gangbanger in Detroit!

As for ways to spend money you guy are good but you got some serious competition out there. Been talking to RickH over at Buckeye and looking into changing out the front end to a RVS set to be able to upgrade the brakes. Ha! Let's see you pull off a group buy on that! :whistling::whistling::whistling::rotf::rotf::rotf:

But me and my billfold are always here for ya when ya need me.

Later

Mike

Sorry folks, but the order was placed this AM for 11 sets of mufflers. So, unless someone on the list backs out, for whatrever reason, the list is closed. Those members that haven't been able to send their payments yet, I ask that you try to do it as soon as you can.

Alrighty then! I'm getting tired of listening to that sound byte over and over. I dubbed it onto a CASSETTE TAPE and play in on the bike. :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::rotf::rotf:

Thanks Condor!

Mike

That's one of those 'now why didn't I think of that' moments....:rotfl:

hey, great idea

Any chance I can still get on the list? I know you already ordered but if I paypal you ASAP any chance you can up the order?

Thank you

Sorry, but the muffler list is closed this time around. The only way you could get on would be if one of the other members on the list had something come up and wanted out. We do the MAC buy every so often so perhaps the next time??

Thank you Condor. If there is any change plz send me an email and I will PayPal you right away.

Option 2: Do you think there may be a chance I can piggy back on your order if I contact your supplier directly? It might be worth a try even if it costs a few cents more. Can you provide me the contact info?

Regards.

Thank you Condor. If there is any change plz send me an email and I will PayPal you right away.

Option 2: Do you think there may be a chance I can piggy back on your order if I contact your supplier directly? It might be worth a try even if it costs a few cents more. Can you provide me the contact info?

Regards.

It wouldn't do you any good to contact them directly. You'll just be refered back to Venture Riders. The mufflers are being built from a factory work order, and once that order is in the mix it can't be modified without screwing things up. There are no extras being built for stock. We cleaned out the old existing stock with the first group buy we did, and they'd been sitting on them for a long time. They will continue to build them for us, but they don't want to gamble stocking them again, and I don't blame them. There just isn't enough sales to warrant it. If we stop doing group buys the mufflers will probably be dropped from the line. So we'll probably put together another group buy list in the fall, and ask you to be patient...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...