IGNORED

Let's Start Another Mac Muffler Group Buy List

I know for some of you this has been a long time coming, and it's way past due, but better late than never. So for all those 1stGen members who want to sound great as well as look great, here's your chance. Right now we're putting together a list. Details will be posted later. The cost will be $225 including shipping to your door in the US and $235 for Canada. The mufflers will need to be built, so the sooner we get them ordered, the better. It will take a while to get them thru production. Send me a PM if you'd like to hop aboard. Once we get 10 I'll start working on collecting the money and placing the order. The MAC's are being built to order, so it'll take a while before I can ship. The quicker we get 10...or more?? The sooner we can get the ball rolling. LIST CLOSED

1. Saddle_Bag.... Paid

2. Iowa Guy.... Paid

3. DevilDog.... Paid

4. trucker6pak.... Paid

5. davez.... Paid

6. Geezer Glide.... Paid

7. SmilingJack.... Paid

8. Rocket....Paid

9. timthetoolman62....Paid

10. Snaggletooth....Paid

11. niagara135....Paid

Edited by Condor

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang- give my wallet a rest will ya. Anyway I'm in for a set. It will go well with the clutch replacement etc. Let me know how this progresses and where the money needs to end up.

JB

Geeze JB... Think of it as all the money you're savin'. :whistling:

Well I'm interested, but am a bit worried what the postage to the UK would be.

Is that $225 per silencer or for the pair ?

I'm presuming they'll be similar to the original units.

Thanks for making the effort.

That's for the pair Greg. I just did a quicky calculation, and the shipping should be right around $100US +/- via USPS International Priority. So the total would be aproximately $300US.

Ok Condor. You got my interest but, ya got any pics of these things? Just want to know what they look like. I'd like a little more rumble than my stockers and need to deal with my light bar clearance. I'm not familiar with the Macs.

Thanks

Mike

Snaggletooth

Ok Condor. You got my interest but, ya got any pics of these things? Just want to know what they look like. I'd like a little more rumble than my stockers and need to deal with my light bar clearance. I'm not familiar with the Macs.

Thanks

Mike

Snaggletooth

Here a couple of pics, and a sound bite.

You're such a tease Condor. Showing me the pictures of shiny things. These are just what I've been looking for. Turndowns, long enough, throaty sound and did I mention shiny? But I think I'm going the sit this dance out as much as I hate to. Just paid the piper on all my carb parts. (flinch) Better to get her running at her best before I worry about the pipes.

Thanks for the offer and the info.

Mike

You're such a tease Condor. Showing me the pictures of shiny things. These are just what I've been looking for. Turndowns, long enough, throaty sound and did I mention shiny? But I think I'm going the sit this dance out as much as I hate to. Just paid the piper on all my carb parts. (flinch) Better to get her running at her best before I worry about the pipes. Thanks for the offer and the info. Mike

Maybe next time Mike. :)

I AM SOOOOO IN ON THIS!!!!!

Jack- sign me up!

P.S.-- I'm the one MAC called you about- SORRY - I got impatient:whistling:

P.P.S.--THANKS A BUNCH FOR DOING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geezer Glide (Jason)

LOL!!.... You're on the list Jason...... :thumbsup2:

Hello Condor:

I would love to get a set of the Mac Mufflers,Just put my name on the list,and let me know when you need the money and address to send it to.

Thanks again Timthetoolman62:big-grin-emoticon:

You're covered Tim. #9. I lied in the email.... :)

Sorry - but I'll have to bow out too - re-reading the posts I see that these will have a meaty sound and I do like to keep the bike quiet - I would say inconspicuous, but with the sidecar I get plenty of attention anyway.

Didn't know you wanted on the list Greg, but yes the MAC as Well as the Jardines have a mellow sound to them.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, the brace group buy is just about put to bed, so the MAC group now has my interest. For those of you already on the list, I'll now need to start asking for Paypal's at paypal@cast-aways.com The amounts are posted in the first message of this thread, but to make things easy, here's the link. I'll also be sending out a blanket PM or Email to everyone on the list. I need to get 10 orders to qualify for the group discount, so we still need one more. As soon as we get a major portion of the payments in I'll go ahead and commit even if we don't have 10.

Hello Condor:

I don't have a pay-pal account ,So I would like to send you a cashier check from my local Suntrust bank.I will need a address to send the check to,as soon as you send me a reply with a Mailing address I will send the check right out to you,And Thanks Again,:cool10:Tim [AKA] timthetoolman62