IGNORED

Travel Mugs left at MD

Freebird

OK...somebody left a couple of travel mugs at MD. Shoot me a PM with our address and I'll send them to you.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=116834

That's odd,,, I was just over in the picture file thread ( https://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?141453-Pictures-from-Freebird-s-Maintenance-Day ) looking at the Traveling Mugs who got their pics taken at your MD Bossman and not a single one of them looked anything like the Mug shots you posted here :confused24:

Is there a reward for capturing the mugs in that mug shot.

Looks like the reward for capture is a couple of pretty nice cups for drinking out of... Seems like the reward value's have gone down thru the years,, not exactly sure how a good, honest, lop eared Bounty Hunter varmint like yourself is suppose to make a living catching the undesireables nowadays Bum...

Give them as prizes next year. :banana::cool10::stickpoke:

:farmer:

Dear lop eared Wiz varmint and wife:

The suggestion has been made to give Mrs. Wiz and yourself away as prizes at Freebird's 2020 MD. What a high honor this would be!! The only issue I can foresee with such a significant and honorable undertaking would be if Slyvester ended up being the winner of that drawing. In the way of an FYI/heads up please note that I offered myself as a prize to Slyvester at one time and was willing to hitch hike down south to his home = trusting the varmint to only provide food, shelter and endless ammo to shoot during my 5 year stay with him as the Grand Prize (I was going do the hitch hiking so no shipping fees would apply). I was somewhat alarmed when I read Slyvester's response to my notable and sincere offer - it read something like this:

Dear Puc, I have open space in my storm cellar to lodge you for a night and a one way ticket for the row boat with one oar that will be arriving 1 day after you appear in our community. Das One Oar Boat will be transporting you to some 3rd World offshore country. Please bring lots of dramamine, skeeter repellent, sun screen,,, and perhaps some K-Rations for your journey to that far away country as I am sure, by the time you depart from my home on the ship and I wave goodbye to you, you will be somewhat hungry..

The suggestion has been made to give Mrs. Wiz and yourself away as prizes at Freebird's 2020 MD. What a high honor this would be!! The only issue I can foresee with such a significant and honorable undertaking would be if Slyvester ended up being the winner of that drawing. In the way of an FYI/heads up please note that I offered myself as a prize to Slyvester at one time and was willing to hitch hike down south to his home = trusting the varmint to only provide food, shelter and endless ammo to shoot during my 5 year stay with him as the Grand Prize (I was going do the hitch hiking so no shipping fees would apply). I was somewhat alarmed when I read Slyvester's response to my notable and sincere offer - it read something like this:

Dear Puc, I have open space in my storm cellar to lodge you for a night and a one way ticket for the row boat with one oar that will be arriving 1 day after you appear in our community. Das One Oar Boat will be transporting you to some 3rd World offshore country. Please bring lots of dramamine, skeeter repellent, sun screen,,, and perhaps some K-Rations for your journey to that far away country as I am sure, by the time you depart from my home on the ship and I wave goodbye to you, you will be somewhat hungry..

You hit it on the head ol' Pucster, Sylvester is never happy. I water proofed his Tony Llamas at last years MD and all he has done is whine about it ever since. To make up for it I have prepared a special boot dressing formula made entirely from re-claimed Yamaha RSV Shock Oil, the finest available. This stuff is guaranteed to produce a lovely butter nut brown hue on even the most highly polished boots, good stuff. Can't wait to see that old farmer again. Hope you're there to watch my back. Ride safe, ride smooth.

Edited by dfitzbiz
spelling

I still have the SHIP for your journey, but how did you come up with giving Mr. and Mrs. Wiz as door prize. And you certainly used poetic license to add dramamine, skeeter repellent, sun screen and K rations. I NEVER SAID THAT. I wouldn't treat you that good.

Brothers for eternity,

:farmer: