IGNORED

Disirement for muffler

Marcarl

Looking for a OEM Venture muffler. I changed the exhaust on my Spyder, upgraded the exhaust pipes and now am looking for something quieter than the aftermarket sound makers I have now, they are HD OEM but soembody bashed the baffles in them. Wanta do this to see how it works out. Got to be 2nd gen though.

Thanks for your thoughts Dion, but I really think that Gary might be the real answer and maybe a whole lot cheaper.

Thanks Gary, delivery or pickup, it would be good to see you guys again for a bit.

I've got what you need... I might be cheap but I'm not easy! No plans to go east any time soon but I'm sure we'll be up that way sometime eventually.

I've got what you need... I might be cheap but I'm not easy! No plans to go east any time soon but I'm sure we'll be up that way sometime eventually.

Guess that means that if I'm in an all fired up hurry, I will have to ride out your way,,,,, now that might be a possibilty,, I'll keep you posted,,, and Thanks for climbing up into the shed,,, did Mary help with a push maybe??

Looking for a OEM Venture muffler. I changed the exhaust on my Spyder, upgraded the exhaust pipes and now am looking for something quieter than the aftermarket sound makers I have now, they are HD OEM but soembody bashed the baffles in them. Wanta do this to see how it works out. Got to be 2nd gen though.

HD mufflers with baffles removed? No problem, you can find virgin OEM Harley pipes all day for approx $50 online or check with Harley dealer. 1st thing Harley owners remove.

HD mufflers with baffles removed? No problem, you can find virgin OEM Harley pipes all day for approx $50 online or check with Harley dealer. 1st thing Harley owners remove.

$50,do you have anything cheaper?

Guess that means that if I'm in an all fired up hurry, I will have to ride out your way,,,,, now that might be a possibilty,, I'll keep you posted,,, and Thanks for climbing up into the shed,,, did Mary help with a push maybe??
Let me know when your going if you go and if you want company going I'm off all next week.

Looks like I have company and a ride with a destination,,,WOW!!,, now I have to calculate the cost.

I once had a sign handing on the door of our camper that read: Welcome friends, come after breakfast - bring your own lunch - leave before supper.

Wonder if I can massage that a bit: Welcome Ben, meet you for breakfast at' '........ be at Gary's for lunch...... slow ride back and catch supper at Talbotville.

Somehow I have to devise a surefire way of getting outside before the bill is paid,, have to have 2 plans, for Ben ain't no dummy and if I used one for breakfast he'd be watching for that move at supper, or maybe even use it himself,,, which brings up another thought, if I stick him with breakfast I will really have to be on my toes for supper, 'cause he's likely to try to pull a fast one on me,,,,, OHHHH such delimas!!

Looks like I have company and a ride with a destination,,,WOW!!,, now I have to calculate the cost.

I once had a sign handing on the door of our camper that read: Welcome friends, come after breakfast - bring your own lunch - leave before supper.

Wonder if I can massage that a bit: Welcome Ben, meet you for breakfast at' '........ be at Gary's for lunch...... slow ride back and catch supper at Talbotville.

Somehow I have to devise a surefire way of getting outside before the bill is paid,, have to have 2 plans, for Ben ain't no dummy and if I used one for breakfast he'd be watching for that move at supper, or maybe even use it himself,,, which brings up another thought, if I stick him with breakfast I will really have to be on my toes for supper, 'cause he's likely to try to pull a fast one on me,,,,, OHHHH such delimas!!

No Idea what you is implying :innocent-emoticon:

I once had a sign handing on the door of our camper that read: Welcome friends, come after breakfast - bring your own lunch - leave before supper!

Wonder if I can massage that a bit: Welcome Ben, gotta fly to pick up the parts so I made us a couple peanut butter sandwiches for breakfast ........ be at Gary's for lunch...... slow ride back and you can spring for supper at Talbotville.

:missingtooth:

Is "Disirement" actually a word? If so, what does it mean?

zag

Now Zag!!!! shame on you for even coming up with the thought that I might typed a word that is really not a word,,, why would I do such a thing,,, it would screw up Puc and Bum for sure, and maybe even have @GaryN scratch his head. Disirement I do admit is not spelled quite right,, maybe it used to be spelled that way, but more lately the spelling has an 'e' rather than an 'i', so desirement is the correct spelling and it means: Something that is desired, but not absolutely required.

You were probably not the only one thinking I was coming up with new words,,, heck I even thought so myself until I looked it up in the on-line dictionary, and now realize that I need to work harder and smarter to stay ahead of the 'new word' community. Stay tuned, watch for my next one!!

Now Zag!!!! shame on you for even coming up with the thought that I might typed a word that is really not a word,,, why would I do such a thing,,, it would screw up Puc and Bum for sure, and maybe even have GaryN scratch his head. Disirement I do admit is not spelled quite right,, maybe it used to be spelled that way, but more lately the spelling has an 'e' rather than an 'i', so desirement is the correct spelling and it means: Something that is desired, but not absolutely required.

You were probably not the only one thinking I was coming up with new words,,, heck I even thought so myself until I looked it up in the on-line, and now realize that I need to work harder and smarter to stay ahead of the 'new word' community. Stay tuned, watch for my next one!!

:scratchchin:,, That's odd,, I thought disirement was being properly used as it meant you were looking for something other than tires, in this case = noise adjusters for the headers that were left behind when your scooter lost its engine at MD and @dogman noticed it :think:. If you were looking for tires my frost bit Ice Cream lovin brain would have been expecting the word ditirement (prounced dee-tire-ment).. WOWZY WOW WOW WOW,, you lop eared tail chasing varmints sure nuff got my straight forward thinkin beaner ALL twisted up now..:starz:

:scratchchin:,, That's odd,, I thought disirement was being properly used as it meant you were looking for something other than tires, in this case = noise adjusters for the headers that were left behind when your scooter lost its engine at MD and dogman noticed it :think:. If you were looking for tires my frost bit Ice Cream lovin brain would have been expecting the word ditirement (prounced dee-tire-ment).. WOWZY WOW WOW WOW,, you lop eared tail chasing varmints sure nuff got my straight forward thinkin beaner ALL twisted up now..:starz:

Now let's get you on the straight side of things. First you are referring to noise adjusters as being referred to as tyers and then you get confused with @dogman having anything to know about Spyders let alone engines, then you throw in Ice-Cream which you obviously know little about (gleaned that from another thread) and you expect the rest of us well developed varmits to be able to even comprehend even the slightest of your desire, or desirement??

I just asked my wife, and she knows all this stuff, and you know you just can't argue with the missus,, and she said the definitely, beyond a shadow of a doubt, which in other words means: case closed!! and we're onto another subject because I had the final word and that's that!!!! Yep she said that about desirement, that it really ain't a word at all!!! I even showed her the definitions in the thing called dictionary,, but she says there is no need for that word so it ain't one. What am I to,,, agree ofcourse,,, I just told her I made up a new word,, and that was the end of that.!.!..... Mosquitoes are bad in the doghouse tonight!!

Now let's get you on the straight side of things. First you are referring to noise adjusters as being referred to as tyers and then you get confused with dogman having anything to know about Spyders let alone engines, then you throw in Ice-Cream which you obviously know little about (gleaned that from another thread) and you expect the rest of us well developed varmits to be able to even comprehend even the slightest of your desire, or desirement??

I just asked my wife, and she knows all this stuff, and you know you just can't argue with the missus,, and she said the definitely, beyond a shadow of a doubt, which in other words means: case closed!! and we're onto another subject because I had the final word and that's that!!!! Yep she said that about desirement, that it really ain't a word at all!!! I even showed her the definitions in the thing called dictionary,, but she says there is no need for that word so it ain't one. What am I to,,, agree ofcourse,,, I just told her I made up a new word,, and that was the end of that.!.!..... Mosquitoes are bad in the doghouse tonight!!

Ohhhhh,,, I think I finally get it,,,, the Sire has been di-Sired and reduced to swatting skeeters :scared:,,, not a good plan.. Thank you for straightening me out on this brother and to the lovely Marca for doing the same on your end!!:thumbsup:

Ohhhhh,,, I think I finally get it,,,, the Sire has been di-Sired and reduced to swatting skeeters :scared:,,, not a good plan.. Thank you for straightening me out on this brother and to the lovely Marca for doing the same on your end!!:thumbsup:

just to be clear when you say the sire has been De-sired does that mean he is no longer desired.

just to be clear when you say the sire has been De-sired does that mean he is no longer desired.

You are mixing your metaphores and murdering the Kings English Bum by swapping "I's" for "E's".. I am sure @Marcarl is still desired at home just like he is here.. I have no idea about the Sireing aspect of this great discussion other than what he wrote as that side of the coin is frankly non of my concern :missingtooth:

You are mixing your metaphores and murdering the Kings English Bum by swapping "I's" for "E's".. I am sure Marcarl is still desired at home just like he is here.. I have no idea about the Sireing aspect of this great discussion other than what he wrote as that side of the coin is frankly non of my concern :missingtooth:

Hey now I was just aski'n for claireveeekashawn not meani'n anythi'n abouts it.