IGNORED

Rat Bike

Gary N.

Out for ride in Hill Country yesterday and we had forgot about the bike rally going on this weekend. When we got to our favorite biker restaurant there was about 300 bikes parked there. This is the one that caught my eye and for some reason made me think of @cowpuc.

Rat Bike 03.29.19.jpg

Out for ride in Hill Country yesterday and we had forgot about the bike rally going on this weekend. When we got to our favorite biker restaurant there was about 300 bikes parked there. This is the one that caught my eye and for some reason made me think of cowpuc.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=115893

:scared:,,, now come on Gary,, you know the Pucster aint gonna store his ridin shoes under the boards like that,,, wayyyy to easy to get a shoe lace hooked on a tree branch when leaning into a corner :big-grin-emoticon:

DEFINITELY MY KIND OF LOP EARED VARMINT THOUGH!!:thumbsup:

You have to really study this machine. Check out the hospital bed pan used for a tank bag. Telephone for emergency calls. Water tap, for when your thirsty. Deer leg for ???? He had felt pens available so every one could sign the bike but there wasn't very many empty spots for signatures. We actually saw him out riding on the twisted sisters later in the day.

You have to really study this machine. Check out the hospital bed pan used for a tank bag. Telephone for emergency calls. Water tap, for when your thirsty. Deer leg for ???? He had felt pens available so every one could sign the bike but there wasn't very many empty spots for signatures. We actually saw him out riding on the twisted sisters later in the day.

and just LOOK at the stickers,,, wonderful, glorious stickers :clap2::clap2:, the bike probably earned every one of them too :thumbsup2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

I could sit and read a bikes life story thru sticker reading allll dayyy long!!:hurts:

Sure do look like a Scot bike though, thing I noticed that he is very worried about tailgaters with that air-horn pointing back like that, one blast of that thing would scare the bejebers out anybody. Cute!!!

Well I still dont see the resemblance,,, not even slightly :missingtooth:DSCN2700.JPG

We're still grinning after 30 minutes.

Pucster, you might not see a 'resemblance', but we spotted a few items here 'n there, just going from one handlebar to the other. Figure we'll get'r all done in another hour, or two...

Guessing the rope gets deployed with a Sea Anchor, to keep the rear end in line on wet days?

Rgds, WRIDR

With all the heat concerns folks have with V-twins, I dunno how he keeps that thing even close to cool enough. Most of the bikes like this I look at as gimmicks. There has to be a couple hundred extra pounds there that cant help the handling.

With all the heat concerns folks have with V-twins, I dunno how he keeps that thing even close to cool enough. Most of the bikes like this I look at as gimmicks. There has to be a couple hundred extra pounds there that cant help the handling.

Probably packs those saddle bags he has draped over his tank with Ice :witch_brew::rotfl::stirthepot::biker::biker::usa:

Hmm, that looks an awful lot like a custom, aftermarket seat there Puc...

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

and that lasted all the way from Larry's in Detroit (where we picked up the bike) till it got into our driveway where the "making it mine" process began

DSCN2804.jpg

Just a little good natured ribbing there Pucster!

I happen to agree with you about the factory gen 1 seats. Mine's just in bad shape and after 3 years of looking for a decent replacement, I gave up and ordered a new custom seat.