IGNORED

Been a tough year so far

uncledj

Dad passed in January, which was a blessing, ....but terribly sad, as he was loved by so many.

Today, my little angel, Teddy, passed......also a blessing....he was nearly 18 years old and feeble, but we loved him so very much.

He's with the angels, and waiting for us.:2132:

IMG_20150208_064440291_resized.jpg

Thoughts and Prayers Up as you and your family work thru the grieving process of losing two family members that are so dearly loved.. May you find the grace of God sufficient during your time of deep sorrow and great need Unc. Please remember, you do not mourn alone brother!

Thank you for sharing!

Puc

John:

My condolences to you and Lisa. It is always very difficult to lose a part of your family. My pet was taken by a coyote a year ago and killed in the woods behind our home, we never had the chance to say goodbye. I hope you had the opportunity to spend a few minutes with your "baby". You will see him again at the Rainbow Bridge.

Jim

You have my condolences. I'm in a similar boat: my father passed Dec 23 after a 7-year battle with Parkinson's. I also found out late in the year that my dog has a breed-specific ailment of which there is no cure. Sucks!

SKH

07 RSV