IGNORED

I'm ready when u are Pleaseeeeeeeee

star4772

Well I have a list for sure on maintance day unless I can get some help from around here soon so I can ride with all my goodies.

1. Install tach on master cyclinder and wire up

2. Install luggage rack

3. Hard wire satalite radio

4. Install GPS

5. Install passing lamps

6. Put on highway pegs

7. Install brake pads

8. Rear harley license plate light

I am not savey on this stuff so I need all the help I can get. I can learn though.

:bighug:

Joe,

Your more than welcome to swing by the house here and we can put some of the items on. I have a garage full of tools and only 1 bike tore down :whistling:

Hey you, will you get that scoot together soon?????? or do I have to come and help out???????? I can bring a large coffee can, that way we'll be done sooner.

Joe,

Your more than welcome to swing by the house here and we can put some of the items on. I have a garage full of tools and only 1 bike tore down :whistling:

You prove it over and over again in here, you are da man!!!:sign outstanding:

Joe,

Thanks Brad I might just have to do that one Sat. soon, However I would like to get it done here at the house just incase something goes wrong and need to get something extra that would tie up bike and no way to get back home if that makes sence or if you know what I mean :think:. I also dont want to tie up someone from riding when its nice out so I figure if someone is close here to come on over on a crapy day, and not waste a riding day. Does that make sence :confused24:.

So are you riding this year and how is the better 1/2 doing and you as well. I been busy working and moving into the house now that I am in here I can get to working on the scoot hopefully. Can't wait till the next get together and see everyone, well till later.

:thumbsup:

Joe,

Joe,

I will be happy to help do what I can for you at Freebirds on those items that Squidley and you dont get installed.....

Hey, unless you want to come to Alabama before Freebirds....:rotf: