IGNORED

I'm back at the well of knowledge (Fishing Lures)

ragtop69gs

Careful using that word "Vintage" there brother!! That Red and White Hooly Popper in your pics was my favorite lure for killing bass just a few short years ago and I sure as heck aint vintage ya lop eared varmint:backinmyday:

Best of luck figuring this one out Raggy and I hope you make a BILLION dollars on em!!!:happy34:

Careful using that word "Vintage" there brother!! That Red and White Hooly Popper in your pics was my favorite lure for killing bass just a few short years ago and I sure as heck aint vintage ya lop eared varmint:backinmyday:

Best of luck figuring this one out Raggy and I hope you make a BILLION dollars on em!!!:happy34:

You may not be vintage but your memory is shot. (Or maybe it's your eyes).

That red and white bass killer is a Jitterbug.

You may not be vintage but your memory is shot. (Or maybe it's your eyes).

That red and white bass killer is a Jitterbug.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Spot on Carl,,, that memory thing is DEFINITLY a thing.. I keep thinking it will correct itself though when I find them marbles I lost a good while back,, figuring if I can remember where I left them puppies that there may be some of them memories in the bag with em:big-grin-emoticon:

I remember having most of those at one time or another in the past. Bass fishing is a big deal in Texas and it used to be a favorite pastime for me. Haven't done any real fishing in a long time. A couple of Walleye fishing trips on Lake Erie and a couple of yellow perch trips but that's about it over the past 25 years. Years ago, not owning a bass boat was unthinkable.

The black elongated spoons with the white wavy stripes are Daredevils. Looks like the treble hooks on them have been removed. I've caught many a northern pike with those. They are still made.

HEARING THAT BROTHER!!!! Them Daredevils were Pike killing machines!! Now for Bass, even though I did try those Jitter Bugs and Huliee Poppers numerous times, I was always wayyyy more successful with a good old Dark Purple rubber crawler and the ones with the little yellow spot on the forward part of the their bodies always seemed to work xtra special :thumbsup:!!

Once again our beloved Brethren (sp?) have generously widened the already extensive Knowledge of our Clan.

One can only wonder: "What's NEXT"?? - Hula Hoops, anyone?~

Patience Don, things will sort themselves out. (Images of Torn Hair lying on The Floor come to mind.~)

Rgds, WRIDR

Once again our beloved Brethren (sp?) have generously widened the already extensive Knowledge of our Clan.

One can only wonder: "What's NEXT"?? - Hula Hoops, anyone?~

Patience Don, things will sort themselves out. (Images of Torn Hair lying on The Floor come to mind.~)

Rgds, WRIDR

We're a good bunch of varmints,, a little jittery and rough around edges at times BUT,, we got big hearts,,, at least I do,,, just ask me, I can vouch for me :Bunny::Laugh:

I gotta admit though,,, sometimes when hanging out in the club house here,, I do feel like I am living in an episode of the Red Green show :Avatars_Gee_George:... Quando omni flunkus, moritati. (Translation: When all else fails, play dead)

Geesh..and here I've been wondering what to do with my fly fishing rod and reel from the early 60's. Got an old fly making kit from back then (never used) and a tackle box full of "stuff".

My uncle who got me into fishing big time died early and left me with no one to go with back in high school. Stuff has been carried around for 50 plus years...

IMG_20150813_193533_301.jpgIMG_20150813_193851_728.jpgIMG_20150813_193906_546.jpgIMG_20150813_194032_539.jpg

Sorry for the lousy pics but the phone camera used was on it's last legs from to many dropsies!

No idea what this stuff is worth...if anything....

But nice to know there are some experts here that can help!

:beer:

Geesh..and here I've been wondering what to do with my fly fishing rod and reel from the early 60's. Got an old fly making kit from back then (never used) and a tackle box full of "stuff".

My uncle who got me into fishing big time died early and left me with no one to go with back in high school. Stuff has been carried around for 50 plus years...

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=115564https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=115565https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=115566https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=115567

Sorry for the lousy pics but the phone camera used was on it's last legs from to many dropsies!

No idea what this stuff is worth...if anything....

But nice to know there are some experts here that can help!

[emoji481]

When I get home I'll send you some web links to do a little research. I haven't even posted the rods yet. Some of the old stuff is worth big money if you're lucky.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
Vintage American Motors badges, emblems that I can't ID. Can you Help?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190308/20d60f08c2bb95bc58ea92dad6db27f4.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190308/98c75d7cab33ed5504ef0817dd154d51.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

And the answer is........ It's from a 1974 AMC Matador Oleg Cassini edition :big-grin-emoticon:

And the answer is........ It's from a 1974 AMC Matador Oleg Cassini edition :big-grin-emoticon:

I came within an inch of buying the 73 Hornet Hatchback with the V8 and 4 speed....mainly due to it's looks and handling.

((As part of a significant product placement strategy, an AMC Matador coupe played a starring role in a The Man with the Golden Gun, released in 1974.[52] It featured the newly introduced Matador Brougham Coupe in the Oleg Cassini edition, along with Matador four-door police cars (in the black and white livery used by the Los Angeles Police Department) and a Hornet X hatchback))

Above from Wiki

I bought the 1973 Opel Manta Rallye instead. I could outhandle a Porsche 914 and some 911's (bad drivers) on the curvy 2 lanes of Colorado. Not fast, but could corner like a son of a gun.

BMP_2.jpg in Colorado...

519iCcNvslL.jpg

The above is from the brochure that sold me!

Edited by videoarizona
credit and add