IGNORED

Getting close to 5000

mini-muffin

A few of us have been continuing the thread on the countdown to 4000. We hit that number Jan. 9th at about 10:45pm. Now we're up to May 2nd and we're getting close to the 5000 mark. We're counting down from 257 at the moment.

Please no arguments about the number and whether folks get on here or not. I just think it's great that we've had this many folks sign up. I know not all of them are riding a Venture, but that doesn't matter.

I'm betting at the rate we're going it's gonna hit 5000 before Don's maintenance day. That's June.

So if you like having fun come and count down with us. Either there or here. Unless someone complains. Then I'm sorry.

Margaret

:stirthepot:

Don gave us a heads up last night that he was going to upgrade the site (again). Sooooooo, actually we may be closer to one than 5000. :rasberry:

Your baddddddd....:no-no-no:.........................:thumbsup2:

Hey I count Convicts every night. Should be pretty good at counting after 15 years of this. Where do you want me to start??:think::rotfl:

Hey you could take a road trip and count everyone. :rotf: But that might take a while.

Oh and thanks Peggy I knew I could COUNT on you.

Margaret

:stirthepot: Don gave us a heads up last night that he was going to upgrade the site (again). Sooooooo, actually we may be closer to one than 5000. :rasberry:

Won't be tonight though. Right now I'm stuck at the airport in Chicago. Flight has been delayed 4 times so far. :( I HOPE to get home sometime tonight but won't be doing any upgrading. Probaby do it warly next week.

WOW,

5,000 coming up. Just think where we were 2yrs ago, Or before the crash WOW.

Yep we must be good, to be getting this many new members. Freebird see what you started!!!!!!! Instead of selling your place due to the yard being to big you might want to buy a town to hold all of our new members when they come up for your maintenance day..

Who would've thought the family getting this big? WOW Nice very Nice.........

Won't be long our road side help list will be turned into a book..

Yep this is the best forum on the Internet for sure.... First off we do not mind what brand of bike you have, as long your having fun with us. Yes we tease each other a lot about our bikes but its all in fun..When it all comes right down to it we're here for each other through thick & thin or when one of our family members are in need of help on the road we're all there ready to help in some way or another .

Yep Freebird The good Lord blessed you when you started this Venture site.

Buddy

Just gave three more guys the link to the site. Maybe that will help push it over the top. Something must be working. Whenever I'm off site for a while I start seeing new names and icons avitars popping up. Keep it rolling Don!!!:):):)

Well it's so nice that everyone is having so much fun with counting around here. I'm not discounting you Spear sweetie. I would never do such a thing.

So in case you all are interested we are at 248 to go till 5000. It's amazing how many people have been signing up everyday.

So Dan will retire and start counting members and take along the ambassador. Gotta have a welcome wagon with you. :Laugh:

Margaret