Ontario fall M&G 2018

Grez007

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well if Carl is going to be there guess I best attend as well. After all somebody has to keep that boy in check.

The first time I read that line, my brain thought I was again into some money,,, but then I thought: this is from Saddlebum so not so possible seeing as he is of Dutch decent, the I re-read and noticed the spelling wasn't cheque but check,,,, now what kind of friendship is that?

The first time I read that line, my brain thought I was again into some money,,, but then I thought: this is from Saddlebum so not so possible seeing as he is of Dutch decent, the I re-read and noticed the spelling wasn't cheque but check,,,, now what kind of friendship is that?
Well I suppose Marcarl is a bit disappointed now, but then that is his own fault. After all he is Dutch too and should know better than to jump to this sort of conclusion when the statement is coming from another Dutchman. So in retrospect I am unable to feel sorry for him in this particular case and offer no apology. :backinmyday:

Well I suppose Marcarl is a bit disappointed now, but then that is his own fault. After all he is Dutch too and should know better than to jump to this sort of conclusion when the statement is coming from another Dutchman. So in retrospect I am unable to feel sorry for him in this particular case and offer no apology. :backinmyday:

Now I just noticed that the hair in your beard is turning just a little grey and the stick you have a hold of is shaking,,,,, are you alright?

Now I just noticed that the hair in your beard is turning just a little grey and the stick you have a hold of is shaking,,,,, are you alright?
Well of course I'm shaking. What a foolish question from one Dutchman to another. After your previous post I was all worried and had to recheck my spelling of check in case I did spell it cheque :yikes:. But I am ok now :fnd_(16):

Well of course I'm shaking. What a foolish question from one Dutchman to another. After your previous post I was all worried and had to recheck my spelling of check in case I did spell it cheque :yikes:. But I am ok now :fnd_(16):

So are you now offering to buy ICE CREAM?

Well that's a bummer, Marca is camping with me as well. Where are you guys going?

A good question. We havnt agreed on the spot, but I would like to go the The Sand Hill Park near Port Burwell on Lake Erie. Or something that is named something like that. I'm at work now and don't have the info

A good question. We havnt agreed on the spot, but I would like to go the The Sand Hill Park near Port Burwell on Lake Erie. Or something that is named something like that. I'm at work now and don't have the info

Sand Hills is nice, but a loooong way DOWN to the beech, and then back up again to get more beer. We will be attending Rock Point PP in Dunnville, close to the beech, nice park, good staff, clean washrooms, quiet surroundings, but the beech is mostly gravel.

Sand Hills is nice, but a loooong way DOWN to the beech, and then back up again to get more beer. We will be attending Rock Point PP in Dunnville, close to the beech, nice park, good staff, clean washrooms, quiet surroundings, but the beech is mostly gravel.

The long walk is what appeals to me. I'll relive being a kid again and roll down the giant sand dune.

The long walk is what appeals to me. I'll relive being a kid again and roll down the giant sand dune.

Sounds like since I am batching it for the next month I may have to raid a couple camp grounds, harass some of my closest friends:bighug: and mooch some free meals

:fatsmiley:oh and :beersign:

Sounds like since I am batching it for the next month I may have to raid a couple camp grounds, harass some of my closest friends:bighug: and mooch some free meals

:fatsmiley:oh and :beersign:

Lets see, the menu:

Monday , steak

Tuesday, Gr steak

Wednesday, Tube steak

Thursday, leftover steak

Friday, hamburgers

Saturday we go out for supper

Sunday, we're on a diet

Which day would you like to mooch on us?

Lets see, the menu:

Monday , steak

Tuesday, Gr steak

Wednesday, Tube steak

Thursday, leftover steak

Friday, hamburgers

Saturday we go out for supper

Sunday, we're on a diet

Which day would you like to mooch on us?

Decisions decisions :think: PLus..... I have not seen Dogmans menu yet either:whistling: