IGNORED

Very sad day here!

sarges46

That'll get your attention....

Just watched as my 89 Blue and matching trailer drove away with a new happy owner. It is a sad day as that bike was the start of me riding again. It was a beautiful bike and ran like a top. Thanks to Boo, who sold it to me and got me started.

Will the new owner join us? I dont know....I get the feeling he may not...didnt seem too interested in forums.

But it is gone now and will be ridden as it should be and not sitting in the driveway gathering dust.

Of The 12 Or So Bikes I Have Owned Over The Many Years I Have Been Riding, For Some Reason, The First Time I Got On A First Generation Venture Royal I Felt Like It "fit Me Like A Glove"! I Was Impressed With The Power, The Way It Sat, The Creature Comforts, Etc. I Am One Of Those People That Feel That You Can Become Attached To A Machine. Many People Have Nick Names For Their Rides And Some Feel That They Can "hear" When Their Bike Is Acting Up. I Like To Think That I Am One Of Those People. I Believe That Part Of The Passion Of Riding Is The Enjoyment Of Being Pearched On A Fine Running Machine, With All The Power Available At The Twist Of The Grip. Truely, In Life Where Does A Man Get The Chance To Be In That Much Control The Way Things Are Now?!?!...just A Thought.

Redneck, I would think it is you who should be "calibrating" as there is one less member with a bike that can whip your bike's butt!!!!!:rotf::stirthepot::322:

OUCH! watch out there poledar!

you will ruffle the feathers of "HIS REDNECKEDNESS"!

that's a word!

means the same as his highness!

:rotf::rotf::rotf:

(i used to play a lot of scrabble"!)

lol

just jt

HHHMMMM, now he's just another 2nd genner who we'll have to help figure out how to fix his bike, too!

:bighug:

That's for your pain of letting your best bike go down the driveway:sick::sick:

Dan

AWWW Shucks... This thread makes me wanna break out into song...

Cheyenne, Cheyenne, I'm a-leavin' Cheyenne;

Goodbye, old Paint, I'm a-leavin' Cheyenne.

My foot's in the stirrup, my rein in my hand

I'm a-leavin' Cheyenne, I'm off to Montan'

Goodbye, old Paint, I'm a-leavin' Cheyenne;

My horses ain't hungry, they won't eat your hay

My wagon is loaded and rolling away.

We ride all day ´till the sun´s going down

I´m gonna be glad to get out of this town.

Yes it was the blue and not my newer midnight. And I have been paying attention to how to do things on it as well!

Boo...I did think of giving it back....lol....thats all though...I thought of it. Kidding around.

It is a good bike. You will not find be teasing either bike even in jest....both are great. The new one fits my riding (sitting) style now. The knees couldnt take the foot under postion anymore.

This funny....I told Marilyn this evening...now I can take the black one in to the dealer and trade it in for the new grey RSV he has in the show room. She didnt even blink....actually said it was a ok idea.

Will I do that? Nope. To many farckles to replace.

I also looked at a new wing today just for giggles. Nice looking .....feet under and only 27000 bucks. Dont think so Tim!

HHHMMMM, now he's just another 2nd genner who we'll have to help figure out how to fix his bike, too!

That's for your pain of letting your best bike go down the driveway:sick::sick:

Dan

Yup, I have seen his skills first hand........:stirthepot: But Rick had previously said something to the effect, that Marilyn's wrenching skills were better.:rotf::rotf::rotf: