IGNORED

Ontario Rider to WNY 2018

saddlebum

Bernie and I will be leaving much later then we wanted to, not until Friday as she has to cover someone at work who is on vacation. Possible 1pm if all goes well. Bernie will be driving the MH and I will be following slowly behind on the bike.

I thought if I left this subject long enough someone would get the itchies and post it up. I figured it would be somebody who didn't know where he or she was going.

As for us, the plan is to leave about 9:30 am Thursday, catch the train and ride quietly along until we need to stop. When we go to cross the border, hopefully we'll have a nice border guard for you just never know what Marca might come up with, and then head out to some town called Chaffee. Hopefully as well Marca won't forget her passport

Actually, we plan to ride through the Penninsula, cross in Fort Erie, take 190 and then 90 to 219 and then the 319 through a place called Boston to Springville. In Springville we'll decide if that is far enough or if we complete the trip to Chaffee Lodge.

If you like you can join us. Don't forget your rock!!

I thought if I left this subject long enough someone would get the itchies and post it up. I figured it would be somebody who didn't know where he or she was going.

As for us, the plan is to leave about 9:30 am Thursday, catch the train and ride quietly along until we need to stop. When we go to cross the border, hopefully we'll have a nice border guard for you just never know what Marca might come up with, and then head out to some town called Chaffee. Hopefully as well Marca won't forget her passport

Actually, we plan to ride through the Penninsula, cross in Fort Erie, take 190 and then 90 to 219 and then the 319 through a place called Boston to Springville. In Springville we'll decide if that is far enough or if we complete the trip to Chaffee Lodge.

If you like you can join us. Don't forget your rock!!

So in other words be at your place by 9:00 AM tomorrow morning at the latest, preferably stoned. :guitarist 2: