IGNORED

Mowing

Freebird

I couldn't cut the grass even if I wanted to. I cut it once 30 :think: maybe 40 :confused07: years ago and she did not like the way I cut it so told me not to bother cutting it anymore :no-no-no: She said just leave it she will cut it. :whistling: Now I just supervise [emoji481]
When I was married, 1 Spring it became time to buy a new lawn mower. My wife wasn't convinced we needed to spend the $70 more for self propelled push mower. I let her push the mower without it and she did one lap from the front of the lot to the back of the lot handed it to me and said, "yep! you can have a Personal Pace mower." She never touched a mower again!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

She sure do look good on that there machine, and you can tell her I said so!! Maybe that's why youz sitting there watching her? but hey, she sure do look good anytime, well at least whenever I sees her.

Carl I now conclude the Dutch Canadians share much in the ways of we French Canadians enjoy viewing the great outdoors. If she hot and she rocks let her and the lucky guy know we see it too;)