IGNORED

D-Day minus 2

Condor

Finally going in for the Angioplasty Tuesday Morning. Been on meds for 2 weeks and been feeling pretty good. Down 30 pounds...all water.. :-) For those that have had a stint are you on any medication afterwards?? My Cardiologist sez I'll be on a time release Beta-Blocker til I check out..??

Thanks Guys.... Leaving the house in a couple of hours. Scheduled for 0900hrs PDT...1200hrs EDT... I'm a little apprehensive. Was more at ease before the colon surgery 6 years ago. Not sure if they're going to keep me overnight, or let me out later on this afternoon?? I was gonna say 'cut me loose' but thought better of it.... :-) :whistling:

Hope it went well !

Here's the update. I went in this AM for the Angio-gram. I do have a block in one artery but they chose not to do the stint 'cause there's evidence of new vessels growing to by-pass the blockage. So it's keep up with the meds and monitor. So I'm OK. The wrist hurts like hell where they went in and I have to baby it for 3-4 days to give it time to heal. Thanks everyone for the thought and prayers....