IGNORED

Thoughts to ponder about MD from Michigans west coast..

cowpuc

Looks like there is a really good chance that very dear friend and brother of ours will be doing a jammer party at our house and riding to MD with Tip, Tweeksis and I this year... Was wondering if the east siders like ragtop69gs or rickardracing or Carbon_One were meeting up for the ride in and if so, should we attempt to connect up for the grand entrance into Ohio???

Also,,, if other lop eared varmints from the west like @Flyinfool wanted to stop in for my man cave sleep over jammer party for thursday night they would be welcome and welcome to tag for the journey to Dons.. Others have done this and survived the ordeal so IMHO,,, ya have nothing to fear but fear itself,,:think:,,,, ok,,, and maybe be a little fearful of eating my hand picked mushrooms :witch_brew::hihi:

After the nice winter we just had would it even be safe for me to blink, let alone dare to fall asleep with all you MI lop eared varmints all in the same place with me????:scared: :stickpoke: :moon:

I seem to remember some mentions of tar and some feathers..........:rasberry:

After the nice winter we just had would it even be safe for me to blink, let alone dare to fall asleep with all you MI lop eared varmints all in the same place with me????:scared: :stickpoke: :moon:

I seem to remember some mentions of tar and some feathers..........:rasberry:

That tar n featherin thing is more of a suthern hospitbality deal,,, I'd be more concerned with us feeding ya so many Hot Dogs that your scoot or even your truck wouldnt be able to haul ya down to MD if I was you!!!:fatsmiley::big-grin-emoticon:

Looks like there is a really good chance that very dear friend and brother of ours will be doing a jammer party at our house and riding to MD with Tip, Tweeksis and I this year... Was wondering if the east siders like ragtop69gs or rickardracing or Carbon_One were meeting up for the ride in and if so, should we attempt to connect up for the grand entrance into Ohio???

Also,,, if other lop eared varmints from the west like Flyinfool wanted to stop in for my man cave sleep over jammer party for thursday night they would be welcome and welcome to tag for the journey to Dons.. Others have done this and survived the ordeal so IMHO,,, ya have nothing to fear but fear itself,,:think:,,,, ok,,, and maybe be a little fearful of eating my hand picked mushrooms :witch_brew::hihi:

Nothing has been discussed yet as far as I know of. I don't think Larry (Carbonone) is going to make it this year, atleast I thought I saw him post about not making it. This could be a result of my psycosis and I imagined it. SHUT UP .....sorry.....the voices in my head are talking again and I had to yell at them........Jay (ragtop69gs) I know is coming.

I've been thinking of the same idea if anybody is coming in from the south or south east. We'll probably run the slabs going up on Friday. Most likely run I71 out of Louisville all the way. If anybody else running that way we could link up.

MUSHROOMS :nanner: I CAN'T (REMEMBER) THE LAST TIME WE HAD MUSHROOMS:bang head::rotfl:

1 order of Magic Mushr,,,, I mean hand picked Morel Mushrooms for the Drewster coming right up :rotfl::rotfl::crackup:

:guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2:

Thoughts from michigans east coast i forgot oh yeah thay call this the sunrise side a lot of little animals & rednecks HOMEMADE PICKUP TRUCKS WHITE SOCKS & BLUE RIBBON BEER & HOTDOGS

Edited by Drews

Thanks for the invite Puc but as Richard pointed out I'll be in North Carolina by the time you form up your posse. Don's MD date this year just won't work out with our tripping schedule. So unfortunately we'll miss everyone there this year.

Larry

Thoughts from michigans east coast i forgot oh yeah thay call this the sunrise side a lot of little animals & rednecks HOMEMADE PICKUP TRUCKS WHITE SOCKS & BLUE RIBBON BEER & HOTDOGS

He dont feel that cool no more but he dont care and THATS a fact,,,,,,, he's just an old Hippy