IGNORED

Bike maintaining day for me!

So as the weather may suck ( calling for wind and rain ) I'm planning on the big spring maintenance on the bike.

This is what I know i'm doing and would like suggestion as to anything else that should be addressed at the 22,000 mile mark?

i've read about changing fork oil? I have no problems with the front end, i don't however have the service record for the first 5 years or 15,00 miles from the previous owner. is this something i should check?

I have had the rear wheel off and did the lube on the splines and what not when i changed the rear tire.

1. Oil and filter

2. Carb sync

3. wash and lube KN filters

4. front brake pads

5. Rewire horn relay.

6. Double check all the wiring and placement of LED pods and there AUX lighting.

7. Grab a spray can of lube and get under the bike while its up in the air and Lube all the moving parts I see.

8. Put the Harley slips on back on.

9. A through cleaning with Magnum motorcycle juice, tire dressing, upholstery dressing.

9. A through cleaning with Magnum motorcycle juice, tire dressing, upholstery dressing.

Hmmm, I've ran a few detail shops and it's always a big NO-NO for tire dressing. And I'd be very careful what you put on the seat or floorboards that you don't go slip-sliding around.

I ride almost every day so the carbs have fresh fuel always. I use a rubber dressing and have never had an issue with slippage. I do use a quality vinyl dressing on the rest and it doesn't get slippery.

I haven't filled and flushed fresh brake fluid I'll add that to the list.

I guess i'll add the rear also.

looks like i've got the whole weekend filled.:fishin: