IGNORED

was reading the fools net idea....

rbig1

Ok if your not into getting stranded and having to fix on road. There was a old article on buying a motorcycle for under 1.000 bucks riding a 1000 miles. You can replace tires, battery, and brake pads. every thing else except gaskets has to stay true from bike. You can add sundry parts to your hearts content. We would have to figure where to stop and start stay at a motel after 500 miles. at that time figure all the break downs you went through one with the most wins a gag prize. one with the least gets a ribbing {cheater} maybe a t that says that. lol The bike just has to be from the 90s or older.

I will have to sell my van so I can join in. So need time to do that. WHO WANTS TO BE STRANDED?????? What ya thunk is this stupid. I cant help it cabin fever.:255:

Ok if your not into getting stranded and having to fix on road. There was a old article on buying a motorcycle for under 1.000 bucks riding a 1000 miles. You can replace tires, battery, and brake pads. every thing else except gaskets has to stay true from bike. You can add sundry parts to your hearts content. We would have to figure where to stop and start stay at a motel after 500 miles. at that time figure all the break downs you went through one with the most wins a gag prize. one with the least gets a ribbing {cheater} maybe a t that says that. lol The bike just has to be from the 90s or older.

I will have to sell my van so I can join in. So need time to do that. WHO WANTS TO BE STRANDED?????? What ya thunk is this stupid. I cant help it cabin fever.:255:

I know where there's a mid 80's Yamaha 650 offered to me free for the taking, owner says it runs, no battery,keys or fork seals.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've got an '82 Yamaha XJ750 Maxim that I bought for $800.00 changed the tires and battery and have put close to 10K miles on with only one breakdown. The main fuse popped out of the fuse block. It took me a minute or two to find it and 10 seconds to fix it. She does need brake pads and shoes now though. I'd ride her 1000 miles tomorrow if it wasn't cold and icy!