IGNORED

I think we have a birthday in the crowd

Marcarl

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Gee thanks. I thought the email from Venturerider was just one of those automated things that happens to everybody, every year. I'm surprised anyone really noticed. It brings a tear to my eye to see that someone as renowned as Marcarl really cares.

All my life my birthday has always been overshadowed by Christmas which is really about the most important birthday ever. I really appreciate the recognition.

I guess I really ought to ask, which Bob are you referring to?

All my life my birthday has always been overshadowed by Christmas which is really about the most important birthday ever. I really appreciate the recognition.

Bob....even Christmas can't over shadow you ! Larger than life !!

As for the "recognition"....if I saw you on the street I would admit to recognizing you.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Gee thanks. I thought the email from Venturerider was just one of those automated things that happens to everybody, every year. I'm surprised anyone really noticed. It brings a tear to my eye to see that someone as renowned as Marcarl really cares.

You mean to say that there might be 2 Bobs that have a birthday today?

None other than you big guy, none other, I wouldnt even let Bongo get in there edgewise, even though it might be kind of difficult.

The older you get you begin to realize that its the little things in life that mean the most. That automated happy birthday is about the only one I ever get anymore. Even though we have never met in person I appreciate your posts and maybe we will meet somewhere someday to finally meet face to face. A Christmas birthday has to be rough especially when you were a young whippersnapper. But better late than never HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB. :happy34:

The older you get you begin to realize that its the little things in life that mean the most. That automated happy birthday is about the only one I ever get anymore. Even though we have never met in person I appreciate your posts and maybe we will meet somewhere someday to finally meet face to face. A Christmas birthday has to be rough especially when you were a young whippersnapper. But better late than never HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB. :happy34:

Thanks for that and Happy Birthday to you as well. I do admit that for many years I dreaded the thought of my birthday. But for the second year in a row. lady friends have made a point of making me feel special. It's just a shame that along with the birthdays at this stage of life so come those subtle signs of aging. Just makes me regret all those wasted birthdays when I was younger.

It would be my pleasure to meet you somewhere down the road this next year.

Sorry I missed it too Bob but definitely want to add my belated birthday wishes for you. Apparently we all accumulate knowledge over the years so even as our brains don't work as well, we really do become wiser. Wish our bodies worked that way too.