IGNORED

Where is everyone staying /

Acadieman

I would like to get some idea where everyone is staying in Kitchener this July.Are there other members from the Maritimes going and do you wish to Travel in a small group ? Please respond as soon as possible.I would like to book the rooms or whatever this week.

Thanks Bucky Thompson

I stopped in at the victoria motel yesterday. It is now called the Thrift Lodge, it is newly renovated and looks to be very nice. The lady told me 2 people in a room would be $70.

Hal

Thanks Hal....I know there are many of us that are excitied about getting over the border

:happy34:

I stopped in at the victoria motel yesterday. It is now called the Thrift Lodge, it is newly renovated and looks to be very nice. The lady told me 2 people in a room would be $70.

Hal

Looking for someone to share a KOA cabin .Anyone??? Or maybe a motel that is closeby.

Thanks in advance: Bigbob

Guest ReinyRooster

Bigbob...this link takes you to the rally webpage that lists all the local motels:http://www.venturerider.org/irally/

I've been trying to contact the Victoria motel http://www.victoriamotel.com/ , called, emailed and no response. looks to be right down the road from Bingemans and cheap if you get two beds and share the room. Anyone know anything about them or what's up with them? I want to find someone to room with as I'm kind of cheap :whistling:.

I called them several weeks ago as well as the Guest Inn and Sherwood motel ( I'm cheap too). They were all friendly and sound like they have nice rooms. They also said it would not be a problem to have a 1st floor room that we could park the bikes outside of.

I am thinking that I would probaly like to split a room to cut costs also, but my 8 year old son will be traveling with me so I have been kind of debating whether or not to try to share a room.

i like camping out ,but would share a room with,sumeone,an 8 yr old boy,would be great,as long as he,stays out of the beer cooler:rotf:

as for riding up there,will more thqan likly leave a week to ten days early,you know,wild hair will realy be kinkey by then

:):):bighug:

I got a room at the Thrift Motel, just right down the street from Bingeman's. Sharing with Rocket (at least thats the plan) So I'll be seeing you there. It was a bit of trouble to get through but thanks to HalRSV99 it got accomplished.