IGNORED

Enjoying Our Cruise

Aussie Annie

What cruise line are you on? We took the inner passageway Alaskan cruise in 2006 with Holland America on the Vooldendam and loved the cruise!!

Hey, that's the boat we came over the pond on,,,, did you find my teddy?

We are enjoying our Alaska cruise......we stopped at Ketchikan today, and watched the 4th of July parade. Going on a whale watching tour tomorrow ( which is also Alan's birthday) when we arrive in Juneau

Gee if you wanted a cruise to go on you should have let me know. Me and my canoe could have taken you for a nice cruise. only stipulation is you have to help paddle but think of the money you would save. But then I heard the Alaska cruise is real nice. My sister in law was on that and really liked it.

Hey, that's the boat we came over the pond on,,,, did you find my teddy?
Uh Carl............... rumor has it among Dutch circles that your teddy took advantage of one of your nappy times to jump overboard. Something about it being either that or being around while you speechified it to death. Apparently you used poor teddy to practice on............A lot

Gee if you wanted a cruise to go on you should have let me know. Me and my canoe could have taken you for a nice cruise. only stipulation is you have to help paddle but think of the money you would save. But then I heard the Alaska cruise is real nice. My sister in law was on that and really liked it.

Uh Carl............... rumor has it among Dutch circles that your teddy took advantage of one of your nappy times to jump overboard. Something about it being either that or being around while you speechified it to death. Apparently you used poor teddy to practice on............A lot

:rotf::rotfl:

I told my wife that the only cruise I ever wanted to go on was the Alaska cruise. I had no interest in going on the Caribbean cruise. Of course the only cruise we've been on was a Carribbean cruise. I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. Maybe one day we will make it to Alaska one way or another.

We are enjoying our Alaska cruise......we stopped at Ketchikan today, and watched the 4th of July parade. Going on a whale watching tour tomorrow ( which is also Alan's birthday) when we arrive in Juneau

Hope you enjoyed good weather on your cruise, as the scenery is fabulous. Happy belated birthday to Alan. See you in Toronto. Our home phone no is 416 368 8668. We will be at a family event most of Saturday.