IGNORED

broview bulbs

My LED Broview is now installed and working. Took it out for a test run. Had to crank the headlight higher but got a good spread on low beam without anyone flashing me and high beam is a killer!

It is brighter than the Silvania I had in there.....but I like the pattern best!

So yep...worth the bux.

• 2 weeks later...
So i order a pair of the Broview lamps. If when they arrive I will have a second available.

looks like $26.00 is half of the charge from amazon, then say $5 for US mail express.

PM if interested

I'm interested in the bulb if no one has bought it yet!

I so want to get an LED bulb in my RSV. Is it difficult to install, and is there any other issues to consider such as current draw, etc?

The original bulb in these things is quite pathetic, IMHO.

Dale.

I so want to get an LED bulb in my RSV. Is it difficult to install, and is there any other issues to consider such as current draw, etc?

The original bulb in these things is quite pathetic, IMHO.

Dale.

No. Not difficult at all. If you are familiar with splitting the fairing, then this is easy. Take the headlight out of it's frame, pull old bulb. Put old bulb is a prescription case wrapped nicely for a backup. Install new bulb, plug in little controller box then check to make sure everything works. If yes, put her back together and start the alignment process.

There are pics and posts about what others have done...look them up to get a feel for what to expect.

Yup! The bulb switch is a piece of cake, but others have gone to a different LED headlight setup which requires some major surgery to the stock headlight bucket to include cutting out the stock headlight enclosure from the bucket and then potting in the new whole headlight assembly.

Just swapping out the stock bulb with a LED one is the easiest way to go...