IGNORED

Attention....new date for vogel..............

DragonRider

Had to change the date for Vogel..the new date is Aug. 23-27, 2017.

The park did not have any cabins available for the previous week. If you have a reservation for the old date, you will need to call and change. There are plenty of cabins available for that time frame.

I knew something big was happening............

Just figured out why Vogel is full the weekend and first of the week before you scheduled Aug 23-27. On Aug 21, 2017 there will be a solar eclipse and Vogal will be in the viewing area. Take a look at this:

https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEgoogle/SEgoogle2001/SE2017Aug21Tgoogle.html

Randy

Well.....I'm out. Vacation time was booked last November and I can't move it. Have a great time and I'll try to make 'er in 2018.

Sorry to hear that we were looking forward to seeing you, I am still waiting to hear from the powers that be if I can change mine. I hope I can cause somebody has got to watch out for Randy he keeps scaring off the wild life. :rotfl:

I meant come up on the original date, that's when the Elvis impersonator is playing on the stage where we hold the Rally. That is why we are rescheduling, seems the owner of Pioneer Motorsports booked the guy last fall and forgot to put it on the calendar...