IGNORED

Whining about the weather

Venturous Randy

For the last several weeks, we have had beautiful springtime weather, sunny with highs in the mid 70's, until the weekends comes around. We have another wet cool weekend with rain and guess what, next Monday thru Friday is expected to be sunny with temps back to the mid to upper 70's. This seems to be the third weekend in a row with rain.

Ok, I am done whining about the weather, for now.

RandyA

It's been uncommonly nice here in Michigan low to mid 70's and sunny, which it doesn't get any better in April....and I have had Bronchitis for the last week listening to all the bikes ride by. I'm being punished for something I did I'm sure of it

:(

This seems to be the third weekend in a row with rain.

Ok, I am done whining about the weather, for now.

RandyA

At least it is only rain for you, it's started snowing again today. So I did a trip to Edmonton today, in the truck. Plus this (below) as well.....

Warnings

Lloydminster - Wainwright - Vermilion - Provost

9:39 PM MDT Saturday 19 April 2008

Blizzard warning for

Lloydminster - Wainwright - Vermilion - Provost continued

Blizzard conditions and heavy snow expected for Sunday and Monday.

An intense low pressure system currently developing over Montana is forecast to track northeast slowly towards southern Saskatchewan. This slow moving storm will bring periods of snow to east-central Alberta beginning tonight. Snow will become heavy at times by Sunday morning. Latest indications suggest that 30 to 50 centimetres of snow can be expected by Monday evening along the Saskatchewan Alberta border. In addition as the low pressure system moves into southern Saskatchewan on Sunday strong northerly winds will develop on the western edge of the system generating blizzard conditions in open areas. Eastern sections of the Leduc and Fort Saskatchewan will see widespread poor visibilities due to blowing snow.

We're known to get a little more snow here in Canada - but for Pete's Sakes! It's late April with 5 inches of snow on the ground and cars all over the ditches spun out from the ice. I rode my Venture to Church last Sunday with the temperatures in the 20's (Celsius) - 70's to you folks in the Land of the Free (and the rain).

Calgary Denbo.

We're known to get a little more snow here in Canada - but for Pete's Sakes! It's late April with 5 inches of snow on the ground and cars all over the ditches spun out from the ice. I rode my Venture to Church last Sunday with the temperatures in the 20's (Celsius) - 70's to you folks in the Land of the Free (and the rain).

Calgary Denbo.

It's going to be a few days before we can take the bike out again. It started to snow friday night and finally stopped at about 5 on sunday. We are suppose to get more snow overnight and we are still in a blizzard warning.:crying:

I am so glad I don't live in Calgary anymore!

My wife will be there Wed evening until Sat on business...hope ya'll get rid of that white stuff before she gets there.

I am so glad I don't live in Calgary anymore!

My wife will be there Wed evening until Sat on business...hope ya'll get rid of that white stuff before she gets there.

Don't count on it....... Forecast here is more snow on tues & thursday, probably similar down in Calgary as well.