IGNORED

Prayers or Get Well wishes needed

1rooster

My great grandson born last month is in Levine Childrens Hospital in Charlotte NC.They will be testing for the next three days to find the cause of his problems.Talked to my granddaughter today and they suspect he will need a liver transplant but will know more in a day or two.Prayers and well wishes will be appreciated.

Heartbreaking news indeed Rooster!!! Tip (my wife) and I will be thinking of and lifting up that little one in our prayers brother. Please know we are also praying for you and your family during this very difficult time - PRAYERS UP my friend!!!

God Bless you little one, you are loved beyond measure :bighug:- all the hopes in the world for a full recovery little buddy!!!

Puc

Latest update.My great grandson had surgery yesterday to add or repair his bile duct.We are going to visit him tomorrow then I will be able to find out exactly what they did to him.He was awake and alert today.Prayers do work so keep them coming.Thanks everyone.

Latest update.My great grandson had surgery yesterday to add or repair his bile duct.We are going to visit him tomorrow then I will be able to find out exactly what they did to him.He was awake and alert today.Prayers do work so keep them coming.Thanks everyone.

You got it Rooster - PRAYERS CONTINUE GOING UP FOR THAT LITTLE ONE!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Yeeeeeeeaaaah. My little hero got to come home today.My grandaughter sent me a picture of him on facebook sitting in his carseat bright eyes and great big smile.I would post the picture but I dont know how to post the picture from facebook.Thanks for all the prayers.:thumbsup::innocent-emoticon::223::ice_thy-vi101212101:ice_awesome-vi46644:sign woo hoo::sign outstanding::sign Rock On::smile11: