IGNORED

You know what bugs me?

ragtop69gs

I don't know but since I moved to this area there is a certain bug that I have never been able to stand, and no matter where I go in this area I see them, when I lived back in Gerald, I would only see the nasty things in trailer parks!!! Then there is the other problem we have been having this year and them little things with whiskers pointy nose, rounded ears with beety eyes. O yeah I think they call them Mickey and Minnie. :Avatars_Gee_George:Kinda look like my dog some call mexican rats. This year I have never had a problem till this year omg I am to the point I am about to say the hell with it and get me cats.... last time I had a cat the damned thing would decapitate them and bring me there heads and drop them at my feet then play with the damned thing like it was playing hockey or something!!

Fry them up with some taters and gravy..................

Or just teach your dog that they are delicious. I have a 90lb dog that will fly thru the house, moving furniture, chasing them small quick furry snacks. Just don't get in her way.......... It can hurt.

Edited by Flyinfool

Its not my house, I have fury creatures, the other is well my neighbors have them things. And the house in front of me gets them real bad. Its hard to explain to someone how to get rid of them when they live like well no other word hoarders.....

Living life one curve after the other. Vroom scooting, thru the countryside.

Sad news to report 😢

Mr. Stinky has gone to claim his 72 virgins! Losing his battle sometime late this afternoon. Please observe a moment of silence in his honor.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

MRAF you were closest guess, please claim your free ice cream next time we cross paths. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

DRRRR DRR DRR DDRRR DRRR DRRRR ok I cant play the trumpet... What a sad day in Stinkbug land.:crying:

INDEED = RIP STINKY!!!

:scratchchin:,,, must be something wrong with me inside,,,,, I actually feel sorry for me more than ol Stinky,,,, I was REALLY looking forward to scamming an ice cream cone from Raggy out of this one :confused24:... Oh well,,, guess the moral of the story is, never trust a stink bug when it comes to winning the bet for an ice cream cone :confused24:..

Not me buddy,, if I cant con,, on mean get it one a straight up bet as to when the bugs meeting his 72 Virgins - I dont want one :rotfl::rotfl:!!!!

:scratchchin:,,, Raggy,, you did double check Stinky and make sure he wasnt just in a deep sleep didnt cha? Thinking an autopsy may be in order here - I mean,, after all,,, look whats at stake!!!!! :essen_024::178:

• 1 year later...

This is a brown marmorated stink bug. Do not try to touch it - those insects smell terrible. You can collect stink bugs with a vacuum cleaner and dump them out onto the street into a jar of kerosene. It’s not recommended to smash them, because the stink bug smell can cause an allergic reaction. Here are some hacks on how to get rid of those bugs. Hope it will come in handy.

• 2 weeks later...