IGNORED

I am still around!

Zzyzx

Just an FYI to let everyone know I am still around.

I haven't been on the site for some time since I do not have internet service except for using my phones hot spot where I am no living.

I've moved to a little place near Norris Lake in north east Tennessee and have started build a new life.

Got iin a 20 mile ride a few weeks ago but not much else.

Will post some pictures on the area and hoe to get internet service soon.

Hope everyone is doing good and ill be back soon.

Ride Safe!!!

weekend.jpg

heyyyyyyyyyy Ed!! good to see you back here and thanks for letting us know your whereabouts and what's going on with you. Speaking for myself, although I'm sure many others have been thinking the same, been wondering where you got to, how you are doing, etc etc.

All the best buddy!

I've moved to a little place near Norris Lake in north east Tennessee and have started build a new life.

Been around Norris Lake several times over the years. You are not that far from me as I am in Johnson City, a little further east.

Welcome to Tennessee, especially the eastern part. It is a great place to live.

Thanks for the update as I have wondered what happened to you.

Randy

Hey Ed!!

Yes, I echo what everyone else has said, VERY glad to hear from you and that you are getting on with life! I'm sure it was no easy task to take on, my first wife and I went through an apartment complex fire but all we got was smoke damage. That fire was caused by smoking in bed and the guy got out all right. Nothing like what you went through!

So you're in Tennessee now! Beautiful state IMHO. So now you can start attending some of the east coast events! Maybe see you at one of them!