IGNORED

Hey Michigan Riders!

bongobobny

Not sure where that will land Tip n I with this recent "tuner" on the ticker ordeal Bongo but BROTHER - THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!! :scared:,,, wonder if this new scoot has a homing device built in it.. It didnt like leaving Larry and Joyces a few months ago,, got all lost and all that... Maybe going the other way will be easy peasy.. Sort of like riding horses,, going away from home is a chore but once you point em toward their ol stomping grounds = the race is on!! :missingtooth:

Will definitely keep it in mind brother!!:thumbsup:

PS - if we do,, PLEASE bring along some electrical gizmo's to help me figure out how Raggy got an extra 50 Horse out of his scoot.. I REALLY want to do that!!

Your Michigander friend

Puc

I'm still in for the meet. Bob have you picked a date when you'll be here in Mi.?

Primanti Bros where's that at Randy?

Larry

Found it Randy, gonna check it out.

Reread Bobs 1st post so looks like either 29 or 30 would be best.

Edited by Carbon_One

Larry, Primanti Bros. is basically off of Novi road in front of the Wal-Mart. The shopping center is on the corner of Grand River and Novi road. They have the access road tore up off of Novi road so I would go in off of Grand River. Sunday lunchtime works for me. My wife has to work that Saturday and I think she wants to come.