IGNORED

Home from Pork in the Pines 2016

tomephil

We would love to thank everyone that came to pork in the pines this year.. It is because of you people that this is such a huge success... It seems that the same ones come back each year .. Guess its cause they have such a great time!! We love you all every body makes this event a great time.. Every one helps out!! Wwe consider each and every one a special friend.. You are all welcome to drop by any time that you are in our area... The coffee is always on at ouur home so stop by!! Thanx for your patronage..

WOW

What a great time had by all!!!!!!! If you missed it then you really missed a good and fun time.

I want to thank people in no particular order except Gary and Anne.

Thanks for putting up with all of us once again. I know it's a lot of work getting ready for this and as always we appreciate it.

Red and Velma our cooks extraordinaire, what a great feast they prepared. I don't want to diminish what the others contributed but Red and Velma did an out standing job.

Rick and Marilyn, our helpers, cooks and chief cook and bottle washers.... they did it all.

Darrel and Sheila, another do it all couple, pitch in where and when it need to be done.

Honorable mention for all they do too. Renata and Al, Leroy, Darnell, McGyver and Bill, TomPhil and wife, Tom and Jim.

What the heck everyone all did something to help make this a success.

We had some new ideas suggested for next year and it really sounds like some good ideas, I love that about this group.

We decided that we are a eating disorder group and we like MC too.

Great time had by all, great company, great food, how does life get any better than that????? Makes any trouble you have fad away.

Thanks to Mr Pig and the left overs we were able to help a needy family who is going through some tough times.

To everyone who contributed, donated, thought of us, prayed for us, showed up, didn't show but wished they were there, thanks for your generosity and kindness to you fellow biker and man, women and child.

Plan ahead folk next years has some new surprises, twist and turns. Labor Day 2017 put it on the calendar now.

In closing, I am so proud that you people let me be part of this great group I have tears in my eyes with gratitude.

Sincerely with all my respect and gratitude

Bubber

PS I made it home about 2PM, dry and a huge smile on my face from the weekend. :thumbsup2:

I won't even tell you that we got out numbered again by that country to the North of us. Geeze, where do all Canadians come from?

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW

What a great time had by all!!!!!!! If you missed it then you really missed a good and fun time.

I want to thank people in no particular order except Gary and Anne.

Thanks for putting up with all of us once again. I know it's a lot of work getting ready for this and as always we appreciate it.

Red and Velma our cooks extraordinaire, what a great feast they prepared. I don't want to diminish what the others contributed but Red and Velma did an out standing job.

Rick and Marilyn, our helpers, cooks and chief cook and bottle washers.... they did it all.

Darrel and Sheila, another do it all couple, pitch in where and when it need to be done.

Honorable mention for all they do too. Renata and Al, Leroy, Darnell, McGyver and Bill, TomPhil and wife, Tom and Jim.

What the heck everyone all did something to help make this a success.

We had some new ideas suggested for next year and it really sounds like some good ideas, I love that about this group.

We decided that we are a eating disorder group and we like MC too.

Great time had by all, great company, great food, how does life get any better than that????? Makes any trouble you have fad away.

Thanks to Mr Pig and the left overs we were able to help a needy family who is going through some tough times.

To everyone who contributed, donated, thought of us, prayed for us, showed up, didn't show but wished they were there, thanks for your generosity and kindness to you fellow biker and man, women and child.

Plan ahead folk next years has some new surprises, twist and turns. Labor Day 2017 put it on the calendar now.

In closing, I am so proud that you people let me be part of this great group I have tears in my eyes with gratitude.

Sincerely with all my respect and gratitude

Bubber

PS I made it home about 2PM, dry and a huge smile on my face from the weekend. :thumbsup2:

I won't even tell you that we got out numbered again by that country to the North of us. Geeze, where do all Canadians come from?

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!

Free food... the only thing that would draw more of them is if the beer was free too ! :beer: :rasberry:

PIP is one I've been trying to make for years! Maybe next time . Hoping my buddy cowpuc will be up to speed next year and we'll do this run together.

:scared:,,, now dont that just sound like a mayhem filled, chaotic cross country riot Raggy!!:thumbsup:

:fingers-crossed-emo crossed brother!!:fingers-crossed-emo

:scared:,,, got a fresh box of .45 ACP 200 grain XTP Hog Killing Hollow Points for my 1911 - perfect for knocking Pigs out of the Pine Trees on the way up and over should the need arise :stirthepot::rasberry::rotfl:...

Sure sounds like a winner to me Raggy!!!:happy65:

It's a lie I say, it's a lie.

What was the question again?

OH YA!!!!!! We had a great time! What happens at the Pork in the Pines stays at the Pork in the Pines.

Next year is already in the planning.

Yippy - Yo - Ki- A - Cowboy. Dang I had fun this year.

Bubber

Would love to have been there but this work gig gets in the way Looks like a great time was had by all

Hey Frank,

It was a great time as always.

Terry and I always look forward to this weekend.

Hope to see you next year.

Tom

Edited by tomephil
didn't proof read properly

Had another great time "Thanks to everyone" and here is some proof that we do have a great time

[ATTACH=CONFIG]107255[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]107256[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]107254[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]107252[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]107253[/ATTACH].[ATTACH=CONFIG]107251[/ATTACH]

Great pics Mike! And your a great back up singer!

Tom