IGNORED

Smoked a Goldwing today.

Air Ready Auto

I have to start this by saying that I have a bad habit of doing exactly the speed limit. No more, no less. Say what you want but I've gone 20 years with a flawless driving record and the cheap insurance to prove it. So there I was minding my own business when this wing pulled in behind me. Didn't think anything of it... till we got to the highway on ramp. I was hugging the outside of the lane when I made the turn onto the ramp and he followed me on the inside. He tries to gun it past me. He gets up even with me, gives me a sideways glance, and starts to pull ahead. He gets about a length in front of me and I think to myself "You really should just let him go on about his business." So I gunned it and left him behind. Quickly. I have never really opened Lucy up before and was more than a touch surprised at the git-up-and-go she's got. I think I might have to do that more often. :cool:

"The winger wasn't wingin it, 'course he didn't have a Spyder either, in which case the Spyder Rider would have 2 beer ready for the gents at the next stop."........would he be offering the beer to the other rider to assist help him with the Spyder repairs???:dancefool::dancefool: