IGNORED

Thanks For all the Post and All the Help!!

snyper316

I just wanted to thank you all for the help and suggestions I have got from this forum. I have been lurking around on the site since February of 2015, I bought Marie back in February 2015 and the only two things wrong with her at the time was the Print Board/Headlight beeing dim and the fork seals were leaking some oil. I have been able to learn alot about this bike thru the forums and post. Our shops dont like to touch any Bike more then 12 yrs old around here. So I was coming here alot for suggestions and How to's. I truly Believe this is a Comraderity here that you just are not going to find anywhere else. I have had tears brought to my eyes Over these Nice post post from Freebird and the Humerous ones I have found.. so before I get to sappy I'm just gonna leave it at that..

Thanks a million and then some

Greg

Hey Greg,,, and WE are glad to have you aboard:thumbsup:!!! Its always a pleasure chatting with and making friends with "new" members - ALWAYS!! Whats its all about around this joint - IMHO.. I personally thank you for your kind words my friend and would like to join you in your thankful spirit (also been helped by this bunch of lop eared varmints many many times over) - this place is really amazing and a fun place to hang out. Probably sounds crazy but, to me, a big part of what makes that so seems to be found somewhere between those that are so willing to help and those that receive that assistance and are openly willing to acknowledge and say "thank you" like you so eloquently did...

Thanks for the spirit of a true grateful attitude!

Puc

Ok after the last post.... um I'm gonna tell you all I was 10 when i got the nickname snyper... between being a good shot and well the most part was when i sat in the woods for 4 hours with a gunny sack waiting for this notorious bird that was killing chickens.... I was described the bird would be black with poke a dots 4 hours later and sitting There I was finally REWARDED!!!!! I had caught my first Snyp SO i rushed back to the house with the Snyp in the gunny sac Brought it back to our neighbors house who all fell over laughing there asses off at me couldn't figure out why then i opened the sack and showed them the Snyp:think::think::think: well come to find out there was no such thing as a Snyp but what i actually caught was a Ginee.... it wasn't funny at the time but now that I look back it is hilarious... But i still havent got any body else to fall for it....

snyper316,

I'm very new to this forum but I can tell you, for the most part any group who gets together due the love of "something" will be a close knit, supportive group. This one would appear to not be the exception. I am and have been part of several different motorcycle forums. XJbikes.com, katriders.com and others. All have been supportive and helpful in the extreme.

What it comes down to is a love of riding and a love of the machine. It really doesn't matter which machine(though mine is the best, obviously!) only the fact that there is a machine that requires an attentive master and a loving hand at the wrench and control.

snyper316,

I'm very new to this forum but I can tell you, for the most part any group who gets together due the love of "something" will be a close knit, supportive group. This one would appear to not be the exception. I am and have been part of several different motorcycle forums. XJbikes.com, katriders.com and others. All have been supportive and helpful in the extreme.

What it comes down to is a love of riding and a love of the machine. It really doesn't matter which machine(though mine is the best, obviously!) only the fact that there is a machine that requires an attentive master and a loving hand at the wrench and control.

Yeh I know Our Bikes are the BEST of the Ventures from what i have read the 85 and ups got Nerfed.... which is sad they would do something like that to a good strong heart.