IGNORED

Wisconsin Tamale MG&E!

Air Ready Auto

I got confirmation today that my mother in law will be here August 15 to 27. So..... August 20, 2016 will be the first, of hopefully many, Wisconsin MG&ET's. For those of you who don't know, my bride is full blooded Mexican and whenever her mom comes into town they fill my fridge with all kinds of South of the border yummies. I know this conflicts with Ashville but it's the only time I could swing it. Available will be tamales, discada, and Latin style corn. 1201 Bartell CT Appleton WI 54914. Let me know if you can make it. (Mr Puck, I will set aside a plate just for you... or a giant serving platter... I know how you feel about them tamales.) Meet around noon and tour some of my favorite roads then dinner. Camping area available if needed.

I got confirmation today that my mother in law will be here August 15 to 27. So..... August 20, 2016 will be the first, of hopefully many, Wisconsin MG&ET's. For those of you who don't know, my bride is full blooded Mexican and whenever her mom comes into town they fill my fridge with all kinds of South of the border yummies. I know this conflicts with Ashville but it's the only time I could swing it. Available will be tamales, discada, and Latin style corn. 1201 Bartell CT Appleton WI 54914. Let me know if you can make it. (Mr Puck, I will set aside a plate just for you... or a giant serving platter... I know how you feel about them tamales.) Meet around noon and tour some of my favorite roads then dinner. Camping area available if needed.

HOPEFULLY YOU CAN HEAR THE GEARS OF GRATEFULNESS AND PURE DELIGHT CHURNING INSIDE MY PEA SIZED BRAIN OVER THIS ONE READY!! Whether I am able to attend or not - THANK YOU my friend for the invite!!:thumbsup:

HOPEFULLY YOU CAN HEAR THE GEARS OF GRATEFULNESS AND PURE DELIGHT CHURNING INSIDE MY PEA SIZED BRAIN OVER THIS ONE READY!! Whether I am able to attend or not - THANK YOU my friend for the invite!!:thumbsup:

Of course! I hope you can make it. I dont want to be the only one riding around with a :fatsmiley:

Wish we could make it but there is a cycle show that I have been wanting to go to the same day,

Orlin

You put all those parts to good use and got yourself a Show Bike Or:fingers-crossed-emo:thumbsup:???? :big-grin-emoticon:

Bout an hour and change from Cedarburg.....Free Tamales?....Oh Yeah! Count me in. As long as you won't have me swabbing any decks!

One of my coasty friends might be there to look after my bird bath. There was a slug invasion the other day. :witch_brew: I will pass the swab on to him.

Ah you guys and gals in the Midwest.....

Can't we have a Meet & Greet somewhere nearer? Like maybe within 500 miles of me? Grins. Yea, yea...don't say it. I know if I start now and dodge all the rain and such I can make it...sigh.:biker:

And I do love good Mexican Home Cooking!:beer:

Have a great day and thank your wife and mom-in-law for me! Great idea...:happy65:

david

Things are looking up for us, I may still have to be in the truck. Especially if Erika makes the trip with me. And I am certianaly able to my share of, :fatsmiley:

Well the riding part will be around noon and the eating around 6. I have a location set up for food and a bonfire that is different than the previously mentioned address. If you can only make it for dinner than let me know and I will send you that address.

• 2 weeks later...