IGNORED

Let's talk about ASHEVILLE

Venturous Randy

Well, folks, we have about eleven weeks to our Asheville Rally. It has not been promoted any and I want to put the word out that if you want to come to a fun, laid back get together with TOO MANY good roads to ride and many great places to eat, think about joining us. We have a great place to camp at the Asheville East KOA campground and they have always been very good to us. We have our own area next to the pond in D section and it has always worked out real good. We also have some staying in the cabins and some staying in motels.

I want to make a particular invite to any of our new members that may be able to come as this is a great way to put faces with names and get to know some of us old timers. If you have a tent and can stay a night or several nights, we can work you in. We usually have members arriving on Wednesday the 17th and run through Sunday the the 21th. If you have never been to Asheville, NC, it is a wonderful place to have a motorcycle rally and if you don't want to bring your bike, come on in your cage.

We also have been known to do a little maintenance, such as carb syncs and other things and you will be seeing some folks that know a lot about these bikes.

If you have any questions, throw them out and we will do our best to answer them.

Randy

In the three or four times we have been there, we have yet to have any problem with sharing campsites. The sites are pretty big and we just build a little village. We can always tell them you are one of our kids. :think:

Randy

Yeah since I look so much younger than the rest!!:banana::banana::Avatars_Gee_George:

Speaking of Sharing, we want to leave the bikes at the campground over night and will be driving back and forth to Lake Lure.

That shouldn't be a problem plenty of room, just leave the keys you know in case we need to move it.

• 1 month later...

OK folks, we got four weeks until Asheville. I again want to invite everyone to one of the bestest, funnest get togethers that you can be part of. We have always had a great time and hope to this year too. If you have not been to any of our VentureRider get-togethers, you can camp, stay in a cabin or there are several motels close by.

I will also have my carb sync tools there for anyone that would like to take advantage of this opportunity.

I would like to get a better idea of who all are coming.

Randy

Sorry to say we will not be able to make this one. I still might buzz down for a ride with you all since I'm only 2hrs away.

Anyway, I just called and cancelled my reservations on site D-18, so if anyone wants that site or wants to move to that site... it should be available for a little bit.