IGNORED

Well it's 1 for da money, 2 for da show, 3 da get ready and 4 da go to a Puc's MGnEM!

cowpuc

Grab your Blue Swede Shoes (dont even think of stepping on mine), kick the tires and light the fires - ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING and is on his way to entertain us at our 1st Official 2016 Puc's Meet - Greet and Eat Meat!! That's right - the King heard how delicious our 1/4 Pound Hot Dogs smothered in home made relish are and he is ON HIS WAY!!

Date: Tuesday, May 31st 2016

Time: 1pm

Rally point address:

1021 East Parkdale Ave, Manistee Mi 49660

RSVP: None - just show up!

Miles from your home: No Idea

Requirements for attendance: Pack up the babies, grab the ol ladies and everyone go,,, cause every one loves,,, a good Elvis show...

Auditorium Seating Capacity - no limit,, all my Meet Greet and Eat Meats are held outside where we can keep on eye on our bikes and it doesn't matter if we accidently spill relish, ketchup or mustard while we are diggin on some Elvis vibes.

PLEASE NOTE: Weather here has been pretty dicey the last couple days.. If it's rainy, snowy, haily, tornadoie, hurricainy or cycloney come Tuesday I will cancel this one (one thing I really cant stand is soggy Hot Dog buns) and reschedule with Elvis - I explained this to him and he said - "thank you, thank you Puc,, thank you very much - dont wanna get my Blue Swedes wet if I don't have to".

I will update this thread Monday night with any cancellation notification if that becomes necessary!! :thumbsup:

If I had my scoot in working condition and wasn't working I'd be awfully tempted. That'd be a real nice ride! Unfortunately she's not road worthy just yet (gotta get her on the road before MD!) and I'm saddled working half the day. I'll make one of 'em somehow!

Yah! Just getting over a nasty chest cold Puc, didn't even make it up to Carl's M&E yesterday so Tuesday is out of the question, so I will have to make one of your other ones this summer. Wizard765 and I have plans on making it to one of them this summer but we will need a little more than 3 days advance notice to make plans. I will probably stay behind in Michigan for a day or two to visit my sister and the MI riders...

There ya go again! Darn weekday MgNEM  gotta meet my boat Mechanic at 10 樂

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::moon::moon::moon::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::moon::moon::moon::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiY5yE3TBgA

If I had my scoot in working condition and wasn't working I'd be awfully tempted. That'd be a real nice ride! Unfortunately she's not road worthy just yet (gotta get her on the road before MD!) and I'm saddled working half the day. I'll make one of 'em somehow!

Comingback, I TOTALLY understand where your coming from.. Jay ( @ragtop69gs ) has not been able to make a Hot Dog run with us either because of work responsibilities.. I love to tease Raggy cause I love him (thats why I responded like I did to him :stickpoke:), the fact is - I spoke with Jay earlier this year and told him I am planning to do at least one weekender and at least one evening outing.. Hopefully doing so will give you guys a chance to come out and enjoy the frenzy!!! All the best in getting the scoot ready for Don's MD - THAT event is a RIOT!!

Yah! Just getting over a nasty chest cold Puc, didn't even make it up to Carl's M&E yesterday so Tuesday is out of the question, so I will have to make one of your other ones this summer. Wizard765 and I have plans on making it to one of them this summer but we will need a little more than 3 days advance notice to make plans. I will probably stay behind in Michigan for a day or two to visit my sister and the MI riders...

Still not feeling the best here either brother so I know where your coming from. Thoughts and Prayers Up on kicking the chest cold to the curb Bongo!! Would have LOVED to have made it to Carl's this year but it didnt work out either.. Hopefully summer warmth will get us both feeling better!! Hope you know you guys are all welcome - would LOVE to finally get to meet Mr. Wizard and thank him in person for his recent help with my computer and give you a big ol :bighug: too brother!! Hoping and planning on doing a number of these shin digs throughout the ride season - keep an eye on the still waters of the Watering Hole and when you see the ripples of a MGnEM that looks good - set the hook and hang on :fishin::guitarist 2::fatsmiley::thumbsup:

All systems are GO for tomorrows season opener.. Remember folks - these events are open to everyone, if you happen to be reading this and your one of the shy type who never post you are still welcome to join us, if your one of those lucky folks who are baby sitting your 26 grand children for the weekend and are worried about showing up with all those kids - steal a school bus and come on out - Hot Dogs for everyone!!!

We will be at the address below, at the time posted!!

Rally point address:

Hmmm, might just get hooked for this one. Weather's supposed to be good Monday through Wednesday, at least here in the southern half of the state. Will watch for Puc's Monday report. Larry

GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well....being as I am not retired...I work Monday thru Friday so AGAIN PUCKSTER......I won't be making it. Man I tell ya.....Some peoples kids.

Awe,,, another Hound Dog:big-grin-emoticon: = WORKING ON SOME FUTURE DATES WHERE THE HOUND DOGS AND HOT DOGS CAN FINALLY CROSS PATHS!!! :thumbsup:

You Hound Dogs keep fooling around and your gonna be stuck eating Polk Salad!!!:dancefool:

Not going to be able to make this one Puc. I gotta feeling this won't be the last one this summer. I'll catch ya next time if I can.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Hope to see see you soon brother rider!!!

Hi Puc and Tippy. What time are you leaving and where can I meet up with you two? I guess Vicki has other plans. Oh well Her loss again.

Tip and I are meeting Blue at Mickey Dees (Mcdonalds) in Whitehall Michigan at 11am.. Anyone wanna tag your more than welcome!

Sent ya a PM Scott

Sounds like Carb (Larry) is planning on showing up at our home in the morning! We are planning to leave here around 10:30am to hook up with Blue in Whitehall at 11am and then on up to Manistee to eat Hot Dogs and party with Elvis.. If anyone wants to join us here for the ride up you are more than welcome!! Suppose to be a GREAT day weather wise folks and the Hot Dogs have been really biting here lately so we have LOTS to chow down on!!! HOT DOGS FOR EVERYONE!! :thumbsup:

:banana:

Grab your Blue Swede Shoes (dont even think of stepping on mine), kick the tires and light the fires - ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING and is on his way to entertain us at our 1st Official 2016 Puc's Meet - Greet and Eat Meat!! That's right - the King heard how delicious our 1/4 Pound Hot Dogs smothered in home made relish are and he is ON HIS WAY!!

Rally point address:

RSVP: None - just show up!

Miles from your home: No Idea

Requirements for attendance: Pack up the babies, grab the ol ladies and everyone go,,, cause every one loves,,, a good Elvis show...

Auditorium Seating Capacity - no limit,, all my Meet Greet and Eat Meats are held outside where we can keep on eye on our bikes and it doesn't matter if we accidently spill relish, ketchup or mustard while we are diggin on some Elvis vibes.

PLEASE NOTE: Weather here has been pretty dicey the last couple days.. If it's rainy, snowy, haily, tornadoie, hurricainy or cycloney come Tuesday I will cancel this one (one thing I really cant stand is soggy Hot Dog buns) and reschedule with Elvis - I explained this to him and he said - "thank you, thank you Puc,, thank you very much - dont wanna get my Blue Swedes wet if I don't have to".

I will update this thread Monday night with any cancellation notification if that becomes necessary!! :thumbsup:

Ummm excuse me Puc, isn't that a Neil Diamond jingle...

I would love to attend, but i need more notice, what with work commitments and all, though I could attend via the CHAT ROOM, as long as the timing is right!!!!

:banana:

Ummm excuse me Puc, isn't that a Neil Diamond jingle...

I would love to attend, but i need more notice, what with work commitments and all, though I could attend via the CHAT ROOM, as long as the timing is right!!!!

:crackup:,,, good eye Mate!!! Ya got me!!:big-grin-emoticon:

I couldnt remember an Elvis song where he mentioned being good with the babies and old Ladies being invited,, he was more about "Girls,, Girls,, Girls" (I'm just a red blooded boy and I cant stop thinking about girlsss)

and then

came thru loud and clear:big-grin-emoticon:

Dont mind me Kiwi - us 60's survivors are fortunate to remember the tunes - much less who sang em :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

I wish you could be here for one of these Hot Dog gatherings too Mate,, you would LOVE what this is all about :big-grin-emoticon:!!

WOW what an awesome day today. 575 miles round trip on the slingshot, a couple great hot dogs with a soda to wash em down, and not least great entertainment to boot. Don't get much better than that folks. Even got in a short ride afterwards with the Pucster , Tippy, & Bluestar99.

I'm sure Puc will be posting up other greets & meets during the summer so if you get a chance to go by all means do so.

Larry

WOW what an awesome day today. 575 miles round trip on the slingshot, a couple great hot dogs with a soda to wash em down, and not least great entertainment to boot. Don't get much better than that folks. Even got in a short ride afterwards with the Pucster , Tippy, & Bluestar99.

I'm sure Puc will be posting up other greets & meets during the summer so if you get a chance to go by all means do so.

Larry

Indeed brother - WHAT A BLAST!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

DSCN2870.JPG

DSCN2897.JPG

DSCN2899.JPG

DSCN2896.JPG

DSCN2891.JPG

DSCN2874.JPG

DSCN2866.JPG

DSCN2880.JPG

@cowpuc.....Nice pics of familiar faces. Sorry we could not make this get-together as there were just too many conflicts with our schedule. Hope to make the next one. :thumbsup2:

OUTSTANDING @mirider!!:thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing you and Sue again!!:thumbsup:

:lightbulb: I triple checked with my staff brother and they have promised this time they will have Hot Dogs ready :big-grin-emoticon:

Had a good time. Wish you all were here.:beer:

Elvis interrupted our conversation yesterday so now I gotta hi-jack my own thread,,,, what kind of kind of new tire did you end up getting for that front wheel Ron?

It is a Dunlap e-3. That is what is on it now. I have never tried another brand. Now I have to change the tire and the wheel bearings. I haven't done either one before. It can't be too difficult though. Good vidios on u tube. Might try the tyrap method.

It is a Dunlap e-3. That is what is on it now. I have never tried another brand. Now I have to change the tire and the wheel bearings. I haven't done either one before. It can't be too difficult though. Good vidios on u tube. Might try the tyrap method.

Indeed brother,, not a bad job.. Slide a steel rod thru the axle hole and knock one of bearings out - hardest part is catching the edge of the first bearing internally cause of the center bushing. Probably has original bearings in it so it may take a pretty good rap to get em to move. I like to work off an old couch cushion when dealing with a wheel with rotors to prevent any chance of bending one.. Works great.. Also should take a peek at the brake pads as long as your right there.. I have a 5 pound beater, bead breaker, spoons Ron, if you need em your more than welcome to em.. You have a lift? When you gonna do it?