Name my new bike

Freebird

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, I thought about Raven and do like it. Like others have said, I really like girls names for the bikes but nothing comes to mind.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]105469[/ATTACH]

Can't name just one when you got two.

:Venture: MAGGIE

I have held off participating in this naming the new bike thing, but I think since you have only one real love in your life, you should name her Eileen.

This is from a woman's point of view only.

Yama Mama

as in I-LEAN ? A man should never name a bike after his wife, cause one may leave him on the side of the road.

Guest divey
I thought about Halle because I've always said that I would be willing to spend a weekend with Halle Berry just to prove that I'm not racist. :) Eileen would NOT like that though. :(

Call it "The Mistress." Besides Eileen, it's the love of your life. Doug

as in I-LEAN ? A man should never name a bike after his wife, cause one may leave him on the side of the road.

Eileen would never leave Don on the side of the road. She always is there for him. She is a beauty and when she needs to she can zoom past the rest. She got the power.

Yama Mama

I have held off participating in this naming the new bike thing, but I think since you have only one real love in your life, you should name her Eileen.

I think you should name your new Venture after your Love AND what you do with her (the bike. I don't wanna know what you do with Eileen),

so...ILean.

Well, shoot!

Someone beat me to the punch!

I think you should name your new Venture after your Love AND what you do with her (the bike. I don't wanna know what you do with Eileen),

so...ILean.

Well, shoot!

Someone beat me to the punch!

Great minds think a like.

Yama Mama

I have barely been paying attention to the site for a while so I'm not sure if you've ever mentioned why you ditched the Harley and went back to a Yammie. Maybe the inspiration for a name is somewhere in that thought process though. Consider a name like "Betta", "Epiphany" or just "Aahhh" as one would say when relaxing into plush comfort and supreme performance. Not that you have a Gen 1.2 though :cool:.