IGNORED

Mr Z's fried '83

Condor

+Sorry to here of your loss glad you and family are ok. It will be a long recovery but with help from friends and the guy upstairs you can make it through. It saddens me to see your bikes in that shape but better them tan you . I have paint codes for the 99 when if you need them hang in there.

WOW, that is sad:95:,,, my heart, thoughts and PRAYERS UP go out to Z and his family!!! I am soooo glad that they are all ok and deeply sorry about the loss of their pets.. :95:

Looking at those scoots though I gotta say, I have seen a LOT worse in actual damage to them. Have seen bikes that burned to the point of aluminum melted down.. I really wonder if, with a lot of elbow grease and replacing some unsalvagable parts those both could be runners again. Looking at the fairings and windshields it doesnt look like a lot of melting took place, good indicator that the wiring and such is still ok, possibly. We had a house fire years ago and found out after the fact that our Home Owners Insurance did not cover vehicle loss. I had no Comprehensive Insurance on the vehicles we had back then and ended up taking a loss on them. It might not be a bad idea to find out all about that BEFORE letting the bike(s) go to a bone yard.. If Z ends up keeping them and making them go again, I would be happy to donate any spare parts I have to help get his scoot back on the road..

What a horrible thing to have had happen.. Praying for you all of you Z!!

I have a smoked shorty windscreen for RSV that I will donate and pay shipping if he needs it.

:farmer:

If 99 bike needs a windshield I have the original clear windshield from my 07, I put the shorty tented on it. If it helps I will send it to you. PM me with your address

Showed these pics to Tip. Tippy and I wish we were there to give Z and that lady in the picture a big hug, cry with them and help them sort through that aweful disaster.. What a heartbreaking situation Z...

That young lady is my daughter who flew up from Southern California the day of the fire to help.

She worked her tail off helping us try to recover anything we can. She had to fly back to her family yesterday.

Will update everybody on our progress and finds sometime over the weekend as soon as I find something better to type on my phone.