IGNORED

I tried everything in my power..............

Flyinfool

Yup just like the title says, I tried everything in my power.

I took the front end of the bike apart to change out the front wheel bearings (they are the reason I parked it last fall.). Ordered new bearings and seals from Boats.net, should be here in a couple days and the bike should be back together by next week end. The front bearings were the only thing that HAD to be done to make the bike safe to ride this year.

I got my foot healed up to where I can move the bike around and lift it onto the center stand at will, so that I am safe to ride.

I got my heart working good enough to end the drugs that were giving me dizzy spells.

Then I cleaned up the back hall and I put all of the snow and ice removal tools and supplies away.

Then I even went and took the winter safety gear out of the truck, put it all way, and even put away the trucks snow and ice removal tools.

I even dug out the summer gear an loaded it into the truck so it is ready for any hankerin for a quick trip to the beach.

I do not know what more I can do to temp fate and squeeze one more good snow storm out of this season.......:stirthepot: :duck: :snow2: :moon:

You may just have all beat me down enough to allow the full riding season to begin.........

Sorry, I hate rain so I will not work on that one.

Rain makes riding much less fun.

Rain Makes grass grow. Then I have to waste riding time cutting it.

If it never rained there would be no need for expensive roof replacements or foundation leaks.

Drought is good.

Brown dry grass is good.

But SNOW is fun to play in.

Well ifin I cant play with my summer toys, then I will have no choice but to make snow year round so I can play with my winter toys. :moon: :snow2::snow::snow2::snow::snow2: :moon:

@cowpuc has been hounding me to finish developing that Snow that does not melt until 60 degrees..................

Forget that dust covered snow maker and those empty bottles of gook you were mixing to make the summer snow with Fool!! It's ride time brother!!:big-grin-emoticon: